Email? What email?

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
I'm still not receiving email notifications from the boards about... well, everything. I tried resting everything, but nothing worked. I'm still getting emails, just not from here. The last one I got was on the sixth. Anyone know how to fix this?

Check if your email address is still correct here, and check your preferences to see if there are checkmarks at the email options you want.

If it all seems correct, it might be worth sharing your email provider. Maybe they've blocked emails from the boards. This has happened with Microsoft before and was fixed after a request from Porplemontage.

Yeah, both check out. I'll reset the email and reinput it and see if that works. If not, then I'll do what you said. Thanks!

Well, that didn't work. I use Outlook, on a Microsoft computer. Would either of those affect it?

Ah- HA! I found all those emails in Junk! Adjusting that now...
… done! Thanks a bunch! Could someone respond to this so I can verify it works?

I'm… not… banned?

I… guess I'm still here. I've evaded the mods, for now. I. guess I misjudged you…. And I owe you an apology. I'm… I'm sorry. Thank you for helping me get away. Maybe… can we be friends now?

Really? Great! Really great! We should play Smash sometime. Message me so I can know who you are, if you want. I'll… see you later, I suppose. Bye. End.
(No mods were specifically targeted during this non-game, nor were mods attempted to be cast into a bad light. Mods are great. -Mags.

GET OUTTA HERE! End.

Last edited:
Wait, might be working. Can someone respond to this?

Yes! It works!

Back