Best episodes of shows

Gojirin

Roar
Here we talk about the best of the best of TV, Internet and stearming content, I am kinda surprised we don't have a topic like this, I don't like being negative so if you want to make a "worst episodes" topic, go ahead

Of some of my personal favorites is the Keeper Of The Reaper episode of Billy and Mandy, funny, full of legit tension, introduced the lovable goofball of Fred Fredburger, unexpected cameo of good ole Scoob and an awesome song to top it off

Last edited:

Cackletta's Soul

"You're a persistent pair!"
hmm i like a lot of teen titans go as everyone knows so i'm not going to choose one, but here are a few ones i like particularly:
  • "Arms Race with Legs"
  • "BBRAE" (both parts)
  • "Hey You, Don't Forget About Me in your Memory"
  • "Island Adventures" (all parts)
  • "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day" (all parts)
  • "The Streak" (both parts)
  • "Girls Night In"
  • "Leg Day"
  • "Legs"
  • "Monster Squad"
  • "Second Christmas"
  • "Top of the Titans" (mainly the first three parts but the other two are also good)
  • If it counts, "Teen Titans Go! To the Movies"

Last edited:

Carol Tea

If I had a theme song, I'd be singing it right now
The best episode of Henry Danger was "Space Invaders", both parts 1 and 2.

Runner-ups:

"Rubber Duck"
"Rumblr"
"Henry Danger: The Musical"
"Danger Games"

Last edited:

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Watermelon Felon, Cartoon Buffoon, and Teacher's Threat from Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (obviously the finale episodes too but I tried to keep this fair here)

Knyght

Spades Alive!
hmm i like a lot of teen titans go as everyone knows so i'm not going to choose one, but here are a few ones i like particularly:
  • "Arms Race with Legs"
  • "BBRAE" (both parts)
  • "Hey You, Don't Forget About Me in your Memory"
  • "Island Adventures" (all parts)
  • "The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though It Was the Day" (all parts)
  • "The Streak" (both parts)
  • "Girls Night In"
  • "Leg Day"
  • "Legs"
  • "Monster Squad"
  • "Second Christmas"
  • "Top of the Titans" (mainly the first three parts but the other two are also good)
  • If it counts, "Teen Titans Go! To the Movies"
  • What about "Video Game References?"

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Channel Chasers from Fairly Oddparents is the best episode of the show, period.

fantanoice

I can see through time
Community
- Remedial Chaos Theory
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
- All the paintball episodes

Princess Viola

CEO of Lesbians
It's not a single episode, considering the nature of the show, but I maintain that Genesis of the Daleks is the best Doctor Who story, with Remembrance of the Daleks a close second.

Paper Pokey

Paperize me, Captain!
That episode of Teen Titans Go that reminds everyone the original CN Teen Titans cartoon was heavily flawed in both animation and story.

Knyght

Spades Alive!
That episode of Teen Titans Go that reminds everyone the original CN Teen Titans cartoon was heavily flawed in both animation and story.
I hate that one, I couldn't even finish it.