Heir to the Throne

Rolaireeka

Goomba
Pronouns
He/him
Hello, fellow Mario fans! This thread is going to detail a story that I am going to write throughout the year. I will post a new chapter every week, so keep an eye out! Now, without further ado, let's get into the story!

Chapter One: Meeting in Bowser's Castle
Meetings in the throne room in Bowser's Castle were never good. Today's was no different. Like all other meetings in the throne room, every active staff member at Bowser's Castle was expected to come to hear the news. However, this time, many other visitors were there. most of which were news reporters and members of the Royal Koopa Family that had not been heard from in years. This would not have seemed strange if it were the only odd occurrence today, but there was more. Kamek rarely ever showed up to these meetings, but this time he did, and not only did he attend, he was the one up on stage, which was even more strange due to the fact that Bowser was the guy who normally hosted these meetings. Bowser Jr., sitting in the front row of seats with the rest of the Royal Koopa Family, was getting a little uneasy about what these things could mean, or if they even meant anything at all! However, Bowser Jr.'s thoughts on the situation were interrupted when Kamek's shrill, amplified voice rippled through the audience. "Hello, everyone. Thank you all for coming! Now, most of you are probably wondering why this meeting is happening in the first place. I can assure you it is not a positive reason." Kamek's voice became a little shakier as if he was holding back tears. "It is with a heavy heart that I pronounce our beloved king, our wise mentor, and good friend Bowser Koopa... as deceased." Gasps, crying, and murmurs drifted throughout the crowd. Despite all the noise, Bowser Jr. could hear nothing, could feel nothing and could see nothing as he tried to process what he had just heard. The Koopalings were the same way, but not as sad as Junior was. Junior's eyes began to water as he was snapped back to attention when Kamek began speaking again, this time letting the tears flow. "Bowser was one of the greatest leaders the Koopa Kingdom ever had. He truly put the needs of his people---all of you out there in the crowd---first. We will miss him, and we will remember him, and we will love him. However, there must come a time when we have to face the reality of a situation. No matter how much we miss him, he will not come back. And, so, with that in mind, we must continue to thrive as a society! I, along with the rest of Bowser's closest advisors, have decided to honor the Koopa tradition and select the closest living relative to Bowser to become the next ruler of the Koopa Kingdom! So... will Bowser Jr. please come up and join me on stage?"

Alright, so that's a wrap for the 1st chapter in the "Heir to the Throne" story! I hope you enjoyed it, and, if you have any suggestions for the rest of the story, please let me know, as I would really appreciate it! Thank you for reading!

Oh. My. Gosh.

Back