Cars

i should rewatch the first cars someday. i watched it as a kid but then i never watched it again. the only cars movie i watched in recent years is cars 2, mostly to see how bad it was, and to me, it was just a movie. it just exists and i forgot about it right after i was done watching. its not as bad as people say it is imo, but easily the most forgettable pixar movie.

man, the only reason I remember these movies is because of the I am speed meme, ngl.

The first one was enjoyable. The second one is a cluster of jumbled memories I don't really remember too clearly, and i'm not even sure if i've seen the third.

"Female character doing something important" is fine, but when it's done to make the male characters look bad, it is a problem.

I believe the first Cars was the second film I ever watched at the cinema after Finding Nemo. The second one was more like a guilty pleasure, due to its italian content, while I didn't even bother to watch the third movie, even though I've heard it wasn't a bad product.

I've only watched the first one. It's a good movie. It's far from my favourite Pixar. I prefer Toy Story 1-3, Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo and Up.

My siblings and I have all at some point been given the nickname 'Lightning' because our surname is close to 'McQueen'.

"Female character doing something important" is fine, but when it's done to make the male characters look bad, it is a problem.

If that's the message you got from Cars 3 then I'd say it's simply just you projecting into the film because nowhere does the message insinuate that.

What is your favorite diecast Cars character you own? I can't choose a favorite, I love em all!

I only have a toy Tow Mater and I LIKE HIM!

I own the asshole neon cars (Boost, Wingo, DJ, and Snot Rod), a silver sedan, two white cars, and Ms Fritter

By the way I've heard how good the Cars 2 and Cars 3 games are and Id like to try it myself at some point.

Back