Cackletta
Princess Shroob and Elder Princess Shroob
Fawful & the Dark Star
Antasma
Kamek
King Boo
And
Shadow Mario
Which Mario bad guys, Bleckie can beat with ease, and which ones, that Count Bleck cannot defeat?

Thanks for the given attention!
And...sorry for being annoying again with the same subject, but... I cant just stop.😭😥
Sorry if I put someone annoyed, sad, angry or desinteressed.
Its not my fault, its my mind.
And please Moderator dont judge me.
Cause I am judging myself now.
So...I will left this page...
And the Moderator will be in peace.
Bye everyone!😭😖

Basically whoever owns the Chaos Heart can defeat anyone without it, with the possible exception of the Shadow Queen for which there might just be stalemate as they are both invincible. Sadly Paper Mario doesn't give us quite enough evidence to conclude whether or not the Shadow Queen can survive the Chaos Heart, but if I were to place money it, I would say no. So basically Bleck wins against everyone but maybe Shadow Queen, or Super Dimentio if he's counted too.

I haven't finished PM64 as of now but I get the impression that the Star Rod is incredibly powerful, but not godlike, and that Mario only needs a great empowerment to beat Bowser rather than having to get eight embodiments of the strongest force in the multiverse.

All 3 basically need the same thing to beat them. Maguffins and lots of people giving hope and prayers for the future and all that crap.

All 3 basically need the same thing to beat them. Maguffins and lots of people giving hope and prayers for the future and all that crap.

I know but the Star Rod's power doesn't seem to be godly on the same level as the other two. As for the Shadow Queen, the Crystal Stars didn't seem to be strictly the only thing that could defeat her, she was just so almighty that no other living thing could ever hope to compete with her unless they had all the Crystal Stars plus the wish power.

Whereas in SPM it's made quite clear that love is the most powerful thing in the multiverse and is THE ONLY thing that can counter Bleck / Super Dimentio.

As I say though there sadly isn't enough evidence to say for sure, but if I had to rank them, I'd say Super Dimentio > Bleck > Shadow Queen > Star Rod Bowser

It's all the same really.

Course if we take away the power enhancing maguffins then shadow queen wins by default.

Well sort of. The Shadow Queen is a being who has the godly power in her base form whereas the Star Rod and the Chaos Heart are artefacts that Bowser and Bleck/Dimentio respectively use to become more powerful, in the latter case I'd argue more powerful even than the Shadow Queen. However, Super Dimentio is a separate being from Dimentio who is fundamentally composed of the Chaos Heart alongside Luigi and Dimentio. Hence it's arguable that by counting Super Dimentio as an individual character he passes as being the most powerful in his base form, whilst regular Dimentio is considerably weaker and is easily overtaken by the Shadow Queen.

Super Dimentio is as it's name says, a super powerful Dimentio. It's not it's own character.

Hey LGM, how do the other appliances rank among there too? You think AC has a chance? Or Vacuum? Oven? Wait, wait, wait... SINK? Can Sink defeat Toaster, I wonder?

The Remote Control of the World would win

I think in conclusion:

• If Super Dimentio were counted individually, he'd win, but he's not
  • If Count Bleck has the Chaos Heart, he wins
  • If he doesn't, Shadow Queen wins
Does everyone agree?

I'd say anyone from the first 3 PM games with their invincibility shenanigans would just stand there unable to beat each other.

The Chaos Heart isn't just "invincibility shenanigans." It's a pure force of chaotic, evil destruction that can completely wipe out anything in existence and overwrite it with whatever its controller desires. I'd argue that's powerful enough to kill the Shadow Queen and the Star Rod's controller with or without the Crystal Stars / Star Spirits.

Hey LGM, how do the other appliances rank among there too? You think AC has a chance? Or Vacuum? Oven? Wait, wait, wait... SINK? Can Sink defeat Toaster, I wonder?
Depends on the owner I suppose. Too bad they haven't canonically interacted with Shadow Queen's toaster so it all remains as speculation.

The Chaos Heart isn't just "invincibility shenanigans." It's a pure force of chaotic, evil destruction that can completely wipe out anything in existence and overwrite it with whatever its controller desires. I'd argue that's powerful enough to kill the Shadow Queen and the Star Rod's controller with or without the Crystal Stars / Star Spirits.

A process which takes a while to happen, if it could just do that instantly the game would have just ended right from the start.

Then there is even considering that the star rod is a wish granting object that could probably take away invincibility just as easily as it can grant it.

A process which takes a while to happen, if it could just do that instantly the game would have just ended right from the start.
True, but I'd still say it's enough power to defeat the Shadow Queen without the Crystal Stars, even if it would take a while.

Then there is even considering that the star rod is a wish granting object that could probably take away invincibility just as easily as it can grant it.

I haven't finished PM64 as of now but I get the impression that the Star Rod is incredibly powerful, but not godlike, and that Mario only needs a great empowerment to beat Bowser rather than having to get eight embodiments of the strongest force in the multiverse.

Yeah well perhaps you ought to finish the game first.

Also the pure hearts are not the most powerful force in the multiverse, no idea where you got that from, it's just the typical light and hope countering evil crap powered by some heartfelt emotion that they use at the end of every paper mario game to defeat the bad thing of the week.

Yeah well perhaps you ought to finish the game first.
Will do, I'm just giving my current thoughts. They may or may not change later.

Also the pure hearts are not the most powerful force in the multiverse, no idea where you got that from, it's just the typical light and hope countering evil crap powered by some heartfelt emotion that they use at the end of every paper mario game to defeat the bad thing of the week.
The Pure Hearts embody love, which is presented to be the most powerful thing in the multiverse and the sole weakness of the Chaos Heart and hence Bleck and Super Dimentio. Wheras Crystal Stars are just very powerful but not with the same significance.

They are not presented as the most powerful thing in the multi-verse, they are just the things that counteracts the chaos heart's invulnerability.

It's like a more extreme version of how thinner opposes paint.

"Our greatest minds devised a grand plan to stop the tragedy before it happened. we needed something with the pure essence of love to confront this chaos. Researchers set to work... and they created the Purity Heart."

Like I said, they created it's anti-thesis. That doesn't make it the strongest power in the multiverse that just means it can counteract it's effects.

Eh. Whether or not it was stated explicitly that's just kind of the impression the plot gave me. Plus it still makes me feel that nothing else could defeat Bleck/Dimetnio.
Still tho the Chaos Heart does just seem to be the most powerful of the bunch, so I'd place my bets on whoever has it if no-one else does.

If you ask me I'd say the Shadow Queen has the most powerful base form of any Mario character whereas Super Dimentio is the most powerful any character in Mario ever becomes at any point.

I'd believe that if super dimentio weren't such a weak boss. I mean all it does is try to step on you or shoot easily dodged blocks.

Back