Make-up
A PS4 controller
3D World
Colour Splash
A guide for Paper Mario 64
A Little Mix calendar
Mario Party 6
Gamecube microphone

I've had a good christmas, trying out my new controller, having an alright time with family, watching nightcore etc. Nothing too special, but not a bad christmas at all.

In terms of games, I got Luigi's Mansion 3 and Yoshi's Crafted World. While I'm holding off on playing the former so I can play the other two LM games first, I've been enjoying Crafted World so far. My brother got Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Link's Awakening, and Super Mario Maker 2, so I'll be able to play those once he's done with them.

Other highlights:

- Electric shaver (gee, thanks, but I'd rather keep my stache)
- Winter clothes (you need your essentials!)
- Candy (it ain't Christmas without it!)
- Switch Lite carry case
- USB headset with microphone
- Retro arcade machine
- Mario throw plush
- $50 Walmart gift card + $150 cash (hoping to replace my 3DS with it!)

Great day so far, hoping to have some nice family time for the rest of it!

Games:

Pokémon Shield

Super Mario Party

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

Game accessories:

Purple and Orange Joy-Cons

3DS game case

Other:

Candy(lots of it)

Gloves

Socks

Plushies

1 diamond painting

Discovery science kit

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball

Hello Kitty bobble-head

Overall, it was a very good Christmas for both me and my family. I hope you have a merry Christmas too!

My dad got me Pokemon Sword, my mom got me a card saying that the food she feeds me was my Christmas present.

Irony

Aight, here's the highlights of this year's Christmas round-up!

A new drawing pad and 72 markers. D O U B L E T I P P E D .

IMG_20191225_074420603.jpg

Ring Fit Adventure (surprisingly). Along with Fire Emblem: Three Houses and M&S: Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.

IMG_20191225_075108081.jpg

Aaaaand, this adorable Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo! Can't wait to use this thing for games (and for display)!

IMG_20191225_111505126.jpg

Other stuff I enjoyed getting was new Peanuts comic strip books, Avengers Endgame, amongst other things.

Had my sister at my house today. It's not that often that I see her since she lives in another state. Anyways. As for gifts, I got a phone that can play MKT (only gift that I got before today), "The Art of Super Mario Odyssey" book, a Mario themed cup that can keep it cold, a CD with the old Mario cartoons on it ( Super Mario show, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario World, all three are on it), and a razor (the only non-Mario gift).

Luigi's Mansion 3
A make-up kit from Ulta Shine Bright series
A Yamaha piano??? (I honestly WASN'T expecting this one so I'm super confused but ok sure I'll try my best!)
Piano stand
Headphones
$25 dollar visa gift card
$100
A jennifer lopez perfume set
A christmas theme mug
Travel size perfume

i feel bad for my fiance he got the flu for christmas 😱

-jawa t shirt (ITS CUTE I LOVE IT LOVE JAWAS SAAEFSZASFEAHEFAA)
-dominoes gift card
-The Nonary Games (thanks @perch)

Got amiibo of Simon and Chrom
Received 150 bucks
Got a tablet for me to sketch on :>
And got the art of Super Mario Odyssey, a very colossal book.
Oh, and some chocolates and stuff.

I got sick

Oh wait I also got some manga, a bunch of clothes (that I like, despite them having bland designs most of the time), and really, I enjoyed this year's Christmas despite the lack of presents (something I understand considering the country's financial state). I got no games but I wasn't particularly expecting to get any for Christmas specifically. My birthday's in a little over two weeks anyway.

~ Lenovo Ideapad S145 Laptop
~ Super Mario Maker 2
~ Luigi's Mansion 3
~ The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
~ Pokemon Sword
~ Spyro Reignited Trilogy
~ Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
~ New Super Lucky's Tale
~ $20 Nintendo Eshop Gift Card (Bought Night in the Woods and some Mii DLC costumes for Smash with it)
~ Some candy and a Rock Star energy drink

Back