Status
Not open for further replies.

Veneer

back in business, baby
Pronouns
He/It
MarioWiki
Crazy Mr. L Fanguy
You know what I'm getting at. All those boring pictures on Deviantart you see among great works, or possibly one that makes you cringe.

I'll post some examples!

luigi_escaping_from_king_boo_by_95damian_ddjh29x-pre.jpg
ddjhht3-1269f278-0cf2-410f-a482-cbb33f8b35cf.png
10_days_of_halloween_2019___day_10_by_sprixiefan12345_ddjhjbm-pre.png

Again, all rules apply so no fetish pics haha.

Also, though this is optional, I like to look at master cringe artists. What that means is that the artist has been doing the same poorly drawn works for months or even years!

Oh, and no on purpose cringe arts! That's cheating uwu

Last edited:
Super Mario: The Hidden World sounds like a potential idea where Bowser mixes up the whole Mario universe so you get desert mountains and snow lava worlds. Would be cool to have some place where old worlds get mixed up to create new worlds. Mario spawns somewhere and discovers more and more of this new universe to save all his trapped companions.

im not sure about the idea of this thread honestly. just mocking people who arent as good at art as others?
anyway i was tryig to find an old drawing of mine that wasnt just a doodle but i couldnt find a good fit so oh well

if i ever start drawing i'll post my practice art here, speakin of which maybe a help art newbies thread might be good ^ ^

if i ever start drawing i'll post my practice art here, speakin of which maybe a help art newbies thread might be good ^ ^
There's this game called Telephone Pictionary, where people take turns describing a drawing and drawing a description. It's like a chain story, but then a chain drawing. The chains can change over time, for example:
"Sonic" - drawing of blue hedgehog - "blue turtle" - drawing of Leonardo ninja turtle - "Your average day at the Mushroom Kingdom" - drawing of Mario and Peach - "Mario".
Everybody would start by sending me a (Mario-related if you wish) prompt, then people will start drawing someone else's prompt, and so on, until everyone has made their addition to each chain. People only get to see the previous prompt / drawing, and everything before that is not seen.

A well functioning game needs at least 7 people I think, so it creates a chain like above. Anybody interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back