Nintendo hire me because...

i wont make a game that cost 20 dollars more despite having less content than the previous title

Nintendo! Hire me because I'm a big Zelda fan who would like to work in the creative department.
I would make BotW3 like Skyrim.

I can model tons of low poly rubbish you put in your environments AND I'll fix Baby Mario's infamous UVs on his legs from Mario Kart Double Dash while I'm at it. Daisy's bad UVs from her Melee trophy can stay though.

If there's someone who can handle the extreme high difficulty of putting Baby Luigi as a playable character in your spin-off titles, that person would be me. I can model Baby Luigi, I can texture him, I can animate him, and I can render him. The only thing I can't do is voice him, that's Charles Martinet's job.

If there's something almost as difficult as that, then I'd be happy to be an environmental artist. There's no shortage of that in the industry.

I have dozens of ideas and pitches for potential games... and am pretty handy when it comes to Flash. (Not that it matters that much now seeing as Adobe is killing Flash at the start of 2020...)

Back