Scrapped Characters

Howdy! I'm a new user and I've been scouring the web (unsuccessfully) to find scrapped characters. ie, characters/their concepts for games in the Mario franchise (and I'm using that term broadly, I'm talking Wario, DK, anything goes) that got thought up but thrown out (or repurposed). Any help would be greatly appreciated so thank you very much!

Santa Claws

Rebel with a Cause
Poll Committee
There was Warupichi, a Wa-version of Peach to be created alongside Waluigi in Mario Tennis. Miyamoto didn't like the idea and only Waluigi made it to the final game.

There was also a certain unused ladder Pixl in Super Paper Mario, and a Goomba elder in Paper Mario 2 named Goomelda that was seemingly cut from the plot entirely.

Merry Moldo

King Bowser
On the subject of scrapped Paper Mario characters, there was going to be a Chain Chomp partner in Sticker Star (implying that partners as a whole would come back). There are also PLENTY of unused enemies in Paper Mario games, Mario RPG, and Mario & Luigi. The Mario RPG ones are pretty interesting, so here's a link.

Tinselina

Christmas Angel from Mars
There's a weird new enemy species that was scrapped in... Sticker Star of all games (suggesting at one point they were more tolerant of new species in the game). Looks like a weird Yoshi/Koopa serpent.