Hot Cocoa

You forget a thousand things everyday…
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/They
MarioWiki
Cosmic Cowboy
Post upcoming themes you had in mind for yourself. That's about it.

Maybe this way we can plan fads ahead of time.

October: Robo-Mario
November: Miles Prowler
December: ???
January: Peter Parker
February: Machionne (from (Mario) the Music Box -ARC-)

Last edited:
december im probably going to back to Рождественский Малыш Луиджи

im probably not going to change my name for november though, since i jumped into this halloween thing fairly late, at the 11th

December is Mario's Drunken Holiday Special like I usually do. :)

ah fudge i don't think I can do Рождественский Малыш Луиджи anymore, since i think that breaches the max character limit

may have to rely on a backup. Рождественский Рэй Трейс probably. Christmas Ray Trace.

I'll just stick to being MiracleDinner so that things are less confusing for other people.

Thinking of hopping onto the Fire Emblem Three Houses theme train really late with Edelgard (if it's not taken). Was considering Bernadetta but that's taken.

I changed my mind.

A certain alien life form with foot length pink hair, large green eyes, and an unnaturally high voice.

I've decided to reuse a theme I had from January of 2019, last year (it was either him or a purple guy, forgot). Now changed the name to go along with it. Not sure what I should do for February.

I am thinking a Sheldon Cooper theme.

I ain't sure what I can do after Rinka... I could go ahead and theme after Yuma Isogai, my actual favorite AssClass character (Rinka is actually second), but I'd rather do it another time. For now, it looms like I'll be back to being good ol' Koops when I'm done with my current theme (although I'm liking it so far so don't expect me to change as soon as I can).

I'm thinking about doing a Star Wars character for February (maybe again in May, maybe not). It's gonna be my favorite character that was introduced in The Clone Wars (and no, it's not Ahsoka).

Back