SSBU Presidential Election

Based on the campaigns in the replies, who do you vote for?

• Piranha Plant's "grass roots" proposal

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Doctor Mario's "vitamin healthcare" plans

• (I'm waiting for more candidates)

• "sticking to switch" Luigi

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peachette

I hope you achieve all your dreams!
Pronouns
She/They/Fae
MarioWiki
splashmouse
*note: don't bring irl politics into this*

Master Hand is retiring, Every fighter on the roster is campaigning to take his place as Final Boss, who do you cast your vote to and why?

Things to consider..
- how will your choice fight as Final Boss?
- if the final boss gets to design the next Smash, what does your fighter promise to do to make the next game better?

Last edited:
Piranha Plant, he will create a bullet-hell version of Ptooie and when low health he summons Petey.

Plant will cut all fire-using fighters and replace them with plants with similar moves, like Fire Piranha Plant and Fire Flower, whose item slot is now taken by the cut Bowser. All fighters who use water are buffed and their attacks heal the plants.

The new stage will be New York City but overrun by plants.

Sticking to Switch, Luigi?! This kind soul's a true fan of the decade folks. But now with more goo!

Will any more candidates take the stand?

Kirby! He'll devour any enemies in sight and copy their abilities, which can be useful in certain situations!

*kirby has been given the mic*
Indeed Kirby could make a spectacular boss! Now, without him yelling into the mic, what would he have to say for changes he'd make to the next Smash if he were to win?

Last edited:
He'd allow fighters to change their movesets after a battle!

Yoshi would add more food items to the next Smash game. As a boss, he'll hire Kamek to make him big like Baby Bowser from the OG Yoshi's Island and throw giant eggs (which you could jump on to get to Yoshi and hit him on the nose to deal damage).

BONUS:
If he was becoming president of a nation then he'd try his best to eliminate tax fraud.

HISTORY OF MARX

Kirby Super Star
- "Kirby, you have to stop the sun and moon from fighting! ...Nah, just kidding. I WILL RULE POPSTAR!"

Kirby Super Star Ultra - "I'm dead! Wait, I just absorbed a piece of Nova! I'm not dead! Oh no, my soul form was just destroyed by Kirby! I'm dead!"

Kirby Mass Attack - "Guess what? I'm not dead! Ha ha ha ha! I will destroy you!"

Kirby Star Allies - "I'll help you if you feed me...nah, just kidding. I'M STILL EVIL! HA HA HA HA!"

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - "You really thought I was done, you pink fool? I'm never done! I will always return! I am immortal! Invincible! And...EVIL!"

Presidential Election - "Make me president! I'm totally not evil, by the way. You can trust everything I say! And I pledge to invite Bandana Waddle Dee to the next Smash game! Won't I be such a great, truthful, non-evil president? He he he he..."

Last edited:
Ike:

- As the Final Boss, he will not fight a dirty battle. As he uses the Divine Sword Ragnell, he gives you its sister blade, Alondite, basically a silver version of it! (Except that you will need an S Rank in swords to use it, meaning you most likely need to be a swordsman with lotsa experience with a sword).

- Ike will add many characters from different races into the next game, and advertise them in such a way that everyone likes them equally. Boom. Ike ends racism.

Back