Should bans that have expired be taken off the ban log?

64-Bit Nintendo Machine

64 Bits of Power!
What do you think?

I think yes, here's why:

As the bans have expired, there is little reason to keep showing them. Instead, have them be deleted automatically.

Pretty sure the ban log is moderated by Puddin and Puddin alone.

they should, it just wasn't updated in a while. just did it

Speaking of bans, I've noticed a few users who shouldn't currently be banned that are. Like how I had to request unbanning when the forum software updated, seems like any user who was ever banned in the past was banned again in the process of updating. Freakworld is one of them but I've seen many inactives affected by this.

Speaking of bans, I've noticed a few users who shouldn't currently be banned that are. Like how I had to request unbanning when the forum software updated, seems like any user who was ever banned in the past was banned again in the process of updating. Freakworld is one of them but I've seen many inactives affected by this.
FreakWorld being banned is definitely not a mistake.

Lord I wasn't aware of any of that, thought he just retired. My bad. I'm assuming every user that was accidentally banned with the redesign was taken care of then?

Pretty sure the ban log is moderated by Puddin and Puddin alone.
Puddin isn't a moderator anymore. Don't even think he's around these days.

Admins edit the post themselves if they need to put somebody on the list, since they have the ability to edit other user's posts if needed.

Back