Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
Heil Wayoshi.

YOU SAID HEIL YOUR A NAZI
Doesn't that make Wayoshi Hit-*shot*

What's funny is that Gumby seems completely oblivious of his incredible, hilarious hypocrisy.
I actually was't sayng it just for the sake of pretending to be a Nazi, but to *gasp* MST a bad fan fiction, but you obiously have no idea, after all, when you tried to MST that Legend of Zelda fan fiction, it was a failure.
BUT IT STILL REFERENCED NAZIS, SO U HAET JEWS RITE 8)
Not really, it's referencing, not directly mentioning it.

ScarecrowPerson said:
...and, uh, just because I made a not-very-funny MST once doesn't mean I have no clue what an MST is.
K.

ScarecrowPerson said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Besides, you don't have to be a nazi just because you use "heil"/"Heil" (unless you put "Hitler" or "Führer" after it, or "Sieg" in front of it). It's just the German word for hail.
I've been trying to tell Gumby this for weeks. ;)
If you notice no one when saluting the nazis ever used the word "Heil" as opposed to the phrase "Nazi salute".

Re: MSTing:Toa Waluigi's Fanfiction

Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
Heil Wayoshi.

What's funny is that Gumby seems completely oblivious of his incredible, hilarious hypocrisy.
I actually was't sayng it just for the sake of pretending to be a Nazi, but to *gasp* MST a bad fan fiction, but you obiously have no idea, after all, when you tried to MST that Legend of Zelda fan fiction, it was a failure.
...that's what I said.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
Heil Wayoshi.

...that's what I said.
Yeah, it's a reference, not directly mentioning the Nazis, so I didn't do anything hypocritical.

Bald Bull said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
Heil Wayoshi.

...that's what I said.
Yeah, it's a reference, not directly mentioning mentioning the Nazis, so I didn't do anything hypocritical.
Sorry, it's just that it seems that for you, that if anyone says anything related to Nazism, they are Nazis.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Bald Bull said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Gumby said:
Heil Wayoshi.

...that's what I said.
Yeah, it's a reference, not directly mentioning mentioning the Nazis, so I didn't do anything hypocritical.
Sorry, it's just that it seems that for you, that if anyone says anything related to Nazism, they are Nazis.
The only times I have accused people of being Nazis is when they say or do stuff that is directly praising or supporting them.

Re: MSTing:Weird DeviantArt thing

And you really think that they are being serious. :-\

Yes.

Okay.

House

"It is good to have House House!" say House, as he walk into House House.

A House House? Sounds kinda cool.

Suddenly, the door on House House opened and Time Paradox flew out!

"YOU CANNOT HAVE HOUSE INSIDE HOUSE!!!!!" scream Time Paradox, as a paradox many times.

How the ass it a time paradox, exactly?

"But is House House!" say House.

"IT IS NO MORE FOR HOUSE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!" say Time Paradox, as the House disconnects from the floor and flys into Time Paradox.

And no more House House.
"But my House House!!!" say House, as a not House House.

But Time Paradox would not return House House.

"I cannot return House House without a make Paradox!" say Time Paradox.

House was annoy at this, and jumped into the Time Paradox, to get back House House.

"HOUSE HOUSE!" shout House, but there were no House House inside Time Paradox.

"I have turned House House to bricks..." say Time Paradox, and Time Paradox closed and House was stuck inside Time Paradox forever.

No comment.

bear with me guys i tried my best D:

"Shadow's Little Secret"

wat is this

Sonic takes a trip to Shadow's house, and Shadow shows what might surprise Sonic.

i wonder what it is D:

Sonic came back to his house from his usual 3 hour-run. First, he took a run through some mountains. Their was a nice view of the city when Sonic was looking at it on a cliff. Then, he ran to the lake near Station Square, and finally, the park. After the run, he was tired and sweating a lot. His feet were hurting from the run and he wanted to take his shoes off and sit on his comfy chair.

wattttttttt

The house was made of wood, with white paint. The grass was short, as it was mowed yesterday. The roof was a dark gray, with birds walking back and forth on it.

yes we know its a house

Sonic was relieved to be back home. He looked under his doormat and found his keys to unlock the front door. He grabbed them and put the key in the lock and turned it.

i would never do this, i always think the key would roll out from under it or something

He went inside and felt the soft carpet underneath him and walked towards the chair he longed to sit in. He was going to sit on it, until he found out he forgot to check the mail today. He wanted to sit down and relax, but it had to wait.

i dont see how getting the mail is such a hassle

So, he went back outside to his mailbox and pulled down the little door. Two magazines (one of them is a naughty magazine evil laugh), a few bills, and one letter addressed to him.

he should pay those bills

Sonic went back inside and placed the mail on the table. He blushed, as he looked at some pages in his "dirty" magazine.

o mai

He walked to his bedroom and put the magazine in his socks section in the wooden clothes dresser for later.

why the socks

He then saw a letter addressed to him.

oh noooooooo

The weird thing was, it was from Shadow. Shadow would never write letters to Sonic, since he hated him so much.

and i thought this was gonna be a shadow x sonic fanfic i guess not \o/

'He probably wants a rematch from the race I won in the park a week ago.' Sonic thought. He ripped the envelope and took out the paper. The letter was in Shadow's handwriting, and it said:

whats it say whats it say

Dear Sonic,

Come to my house for a surprise at 7:00 p.m. I hope to see you there.

From,
Shadow

THE SUSPENSE

It was 3:00 p.m., so Sonic had to wait four hours.

better get that magazine sonic... if ya know what i mean heh heh

He couldn't wait for four hours, since he's very impatient all the time. He took his shoes and socks off and went in the bathroom.

:O

He opened the closet and looked below and took out an electronic footbath.

oh baby

He filled it with water and went back to the living room. He finally sat in his cozy chair and put his feet in the footbath. He turned it on and relaxed, as he grabbed the Sports Illustrated magazine and read his favorite articles.

what about the "dirty" magazine D:

It was now 6:50, and Sonic was done reading, as he put the magazine under the chair. He grabbed a new pair of socks and put them on, while he puts the dirty, smelly pair in the laundry chute that leads to the basement. He then put on his shoes and walked out the front door.

why do we need so much detail about his socks

'If it's another race,' Sonic thought, 'then I'm going to win again.'

no its a suprise

Sonic ran through the city to Shadow's house, which was kind of far away from Sonic's, but that didn't really matter to him. He looked at the old house in front of him. The house was made out of bricks, but it looked very old. Every time someone steps on the wooden porch, it squeaks. Shadow sometimes cleans the windows, making it sparkle and clear (and the birds fly to the window and WHAM! XD).

o u so funneh

Sonic knocked on the front door. No one answered the door, so he thought he could go inside on his own. Shadow could be in the shower, or listening to loud music if no one answered the door.

oh god dont be in the shower please

He turned the knob and went inside. The walls were a dark red color, like fresh blood, and the floor was a shiny hardwood design. The right side was the living room and the left side was the kitchen. To the middle of Sonic was the hallway. The first room was the bathroom, and the last room was Shadow's bedroom.

omg a house

"Shadow, you home?" Sonic asked out loud.

wait what about the house

"I'm in here!" A voice answered out loud from Shadow's bedroom, but the voice sounded feminine.

uh oh

Sonic walked across the dark hallway to Shadow's room. The walls were also a dark red color, and the floor had a gray carpet. To Sonic's right, was a little TV, and in front of it was a queen-sized bed.

omg the interior of a house

On the bed was a black female hedgehog, with her quills going upwards with red streaks on top. She had white chest hair, as it covered her breasts. She was only wearing dark red panties and red eyeshadow.

what the ****

Her arms had red streaks going down to her hands, and red streaks from her legs down to her feet. Her hands and feet were naked, as they had no gloves or shoes.

no gloves oh the horror

"Who are you?" Sonic asked. He thought the girl was an intruder, a thief breaking in Shadow's home to steal his stuff. He growled and said, "Don't you know this is someone else's house?"

grrrr

The female giggled and smirked at Sonic, and then said, "Don't you recognize me, Sonic?"

it cant be

Sonic looked down and up on the familiar hedgehog, then gasped, as he now knew who she was. "SHADOW!? How did you...when were you...what the hell is going on?" He was speechless at the moment. He blushed at the sight of Shadow, half-naked in front of him.

IT IS

"Come sit down, and I'll explain." Shadow said. Sonic climbed on the bed and sat next to the female Shadow.

this story will soon continue on in an extremely hard to explain plot and then sonic and shadow will both start a sexual relationship

wat

Nice.

Sonadow and other gay couples (Even with one becoming the opposite gender.) = WRONG.

Glass Joe said:
Nice.

Sonadow and other gay couples (Even with one becoming the opposite gender.) = WRONG.
How evolution made you exist, I'll NEVER know. Go die, you goddamned homophobe.

Ziggy Stardust said:
Glass Joe said:
Nice.

How evolution made you exist, I'll NEVER know. Go die, you goddamned homophobe.
I agree.

Flamenco: Hans von Hozel's fan fictions are already epicly hilarious, so you don't need to MST them.

Shaddie's dream

She helped her to loot it because they were too chep to actually buy one.

She began dreaming...
Notice how she never fell asleep.

Shaddie: "Oh, Eriol...just think of all the good times we'll have together..."
She went into the future recently and saw what would happen.

Shaddie: "Oh, Eriol...just think of all the good times we'll have together..."
(When she opened her eyes for a kiss, she didn't see Eriol, but rather Barney the Dinosaur instead!)
Barney: "Hello, little girl."
Shaddie (screaming): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O "
Yeah, I would be scared if a pedophile dressed as Barney appeared in my dream that I was about to kiss.

(She literally gives him the boot--by throwing a cowboy boot at him)
If she threw it at Barney rather than giving it him it wasn't "literally" giving it to him.

Barney (shaking his head no):
Barney momenterilly and secretly changed his name to "Barney shaking his head no".

(Suddenly, the boot explodes, blowing him to smithereens. It had a bomb inside.)
Yeah, it's not look that wouldn't be noticable on a boot, at all.

Shaddie: "Ha ha ha! Boot bomb! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"
She decided to mimick a motorbike for no apparent reason.

The next day--in the real world--9-Volt and Mona came by to see Ben and Shaddie.
I ALWAYS KNEW THAT VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS REALLY EXISTED!

9-Volt: "I'm doing alright. I dreamed that I gave you a princess dress as a gift. That way, you look as beautiful as a Disney princess, like Princess Ariel, for instance."
Shaddie: "What a nice dream you had. That was so sweet of you."
It was sweet of him even though he didn't really do it.

Shaddie: "Wanna hear the dream I had last night?"
9-Volt: "Sure. :) "
NO YOU DON'T!

That was attutuly a very good MST. (lol at "she decided to mimic a motorbike for no apperant reason") I would do one too if I had copy and paste. :P

Glass Joe said:
Nice.

Fcking homophobe. Jump off a cliff, you intolerant sh!tass.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Glass Joe said:
Nice.

Fcking homophobe. Jump off a cliff, you intolerant sh!tass.
You know, we have auto-censors now, so they might be a little more pleasent to look at. :/

King Hippo said:
I would do one too if I had copy and paste. :P

Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V

Glowsquid said:
King Hippo said:
I would do one too if I had copy and paste. :P

Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V
I'm not using or have access to a computer. :(

The best I can do is write down on paper, or have someone copy and paste for me. :P

The Alien wars - chapter 3

Dr. Crygor: "I'm afraid that he's dead, along with Mona's parents."
He has doctor in his name, so he must be right.

Mona: "Huh? M-my parents...?"
Well he did say "Mona's" parents.

Dr. Crygor: "Unfortunately, yes. I saw all this happen. They were old students of mine from Diamond City College..."
What does that have to with how they died?

Dr. Crygor: "Shh...I know, it's sad to hear that they're dead. But since I know them, I'll take care of you."
(Mona wipes away her tears)
Mona: "Y-you will?"
I think Mona has an uncontrollable tendency to question everything that is told to her.

Dr. Crygor: "Yes. As soon as the Alien Wars are over
But that will mark the end of the fan fiction; you should try a more conveniant time.

(Meanwhile, 9-Volt was crying)
Meanwhile, something that was happening isn't happening anymore.

Mona: "Shhh...It's okay. It's okay...Your babysitter's here for you. Dr. Crygor will look after us until it's all over."
Once the fan fiction is over, there won't be anything else to happen.

Metallican fired a laser beam from its gun-like tail, while the contra guys avoided it.
They didn't actually have to do anything to avoid, they just..... avoided it.

They blew it to pieces,
By doing nothing.

and Metallican started spinning around.
For no reason.

They then took out three more legs, and went for its red eye.
Why not go for the non-infected eye?

As Metallican grew weaker, it hovered up, and slammed down on the ground just close to Bill.
Since it's getting weaker, this attack will soon prove t be inaffective.

Lance stabbed its core with his rifle, and destroyed the spider tank-like robot.
Lance stabbed the core of a randomly appearing, un-needed enemy.

Blaze Bomber: "Gah! Persistent pests, aren't you?! Well, I never! I'll have you know that you're on my turf now!"
Yeah, I think they probably knew that. :/

Blaze Bomber: "I will never tell you...but some things are best not worth knowing.
Actually, things are better when they are worth knowing.

Our last encounter was just a simple warm-up,
Tweese it out!

Blaze Bomber started the fight by throwing Molotov cocktails around,
Even though he could potentially destroy his lair.

He jumped around, and shot out a flamethrower from his hands.
While jumping around, he get a flamethrower that was hidden inside his hands and shot it at them rather than actually using it.

The pyro-maniacal Hate Bomber then shot out a Fire Spin from his hands,
He then won first prize for using the most cliche attack.

Blaze Bomber: "Mweh heh heh! You're trapped, losers! I laugh at your measly attempt to get out of my attack without burning yourselves!"
They didn't try to get out yet, dumbass.

(He switches his Flamethrower weapon to reverse, and sucked in the flames)
Flamethrowers make good vaccum cleaners too.

Bill: "Dang, Lance! Your rifle's like a vacuum-cleaner when setting your Flamethrower to reverse!"
Yeah, I just said that.

Blaze Bomber: "No, no, NO! No fair! You gimme back my Fire Spin this instant!"
Why not just create another Fire Spin?

(He changes it back to normal, and fires the attack back at Blaze Bomber)
Blaze Bomber: "Blugh! How could this be possible?! I'm immune to fire!"
It didn't say anything about him being affected by it. :|

Lance: "Not when we're hitting you with your own attack! Now, Bill!"
Or maybe he just isn't immune to fire like he thought he was.

You may have killed me
He doesn't know whether he's dead or not.

but you're too late! Red Falcon already left for Japan to conquer it
Because 127,433,494 people are no match for one guy and a few measly minions he might have.

(He explodes to pieces)
Pieces of what?

(Two sharp claws pierce through the metallic wall, and cut it in half to use as a door. Out came a giant robot, named Robo-Corpse)
.....?

Robo-Corpse shot out two heat-seeking laser shots from his eyes, which slowly tracked Bill and Lance down.
I think lasers travelling slowly breaks some kind of law of physics.

He was exploding, and lost his grip on the wall.
Yeah, I think pretty much anyone would have trouble hanging onto a wall if they were exploding.

TO BE CONTINUED...
do_not_want_star_wars.jpg

PARIS DREAMS

Ben, Shaddie, Ami, ApacheMan2K, and I were just about ready to start up Tetris Party on my Nintendo Wii's WiiWare,

Oh look, an awkward attempt at publicizing what the author likes. (I must mention that I was about to play Red Dog: Superior Firepower on my Sega Dreamcast before seeing this "story")

ApacheMan2K: "Is it Barbie? I thought we helped you get over your 'Barbie-phobia' problem."

"Barbie-Phobia" is a polite shorthand for "wuss".

9-Volt: It's a real lady known by many in our country...

Unlike the (not real) character saying this sentence.

Mona: "Paris Hil-freakin'-ton. I hate that bimbo!"

Yeah! You hate that bimbo! (Thought I must point the character saying that only wear a bikini and a fur coat in public. Just sayin')

Mona: "The news will tell. Aaron, turn on the news, okay?"
Me: "Hang on."

Obviously, using the remote takes up most efforts and concentration.

Ken (on TV): "...Ken the Reporter reporting live from the Diamond News Network, also abbreviated as DNN. Word on the street is that Color Dreams, an infamous video game company we all thought to have quit the game industry for good, has made a return once again.

Yes, because making bad videogames is a news-worthy deed now.

Now, according to GRO, short for the Gaming Research Organization,

video games are serious business.

However, Color Dreams was different. Not only did they produce NES games without an official license,

Just like hundred of Chinese bootleggers,

but they were infamous for placing quantity over quality.

You mean like Electronic Arts. And Acclaim. And Activision.

That's right--their games are BAD, big time.

Wa-wha? OH MY GOD

Ken: "But right now, after all these years of infamy, Color Dreams has now returned in honor of America's Beauty (not to mention Sucky)

REAL professionalism there.

Mona: "We need to do something about it. I'll record a video where we protest about this 'Paris Dreams' crud. I know a lot about Paris Hilton, and I know she's a bimbo!"

Yeah! Youtube Protest is the best way to scare off millionaires multimedia stars! Just like Petition Online!

Back