What do you all think of Rosalina?

Rosalina is my favorite character because she is not, or at least was not presented as your standard run of the mill generic Mario character that constantly displays an absurd amount of happiness.

Rosalina is very powerful, very wise and very beautiful and she comes from the space and represents a figure of authority and superiority in the Mario universe, way bigger than any other female character as far as the portrayal goes.

Right now, she has been slightly reduced by only appearing mostly in spin off games but i am sure she will have a moment in a platform game soon enough, as she was even considered for Odyssey unlike certain characters that will forever be unimportant.

Also, to catch up with the usual lame comment about Rosalina ''suddenly appearing in everything'', this is not new or unusual for characters that Nintendo considers worthy of being promoted.

Or ya'll haters had the same issue with Daisy and Waluigi, who i should remind you, were and are still very unimportant?

Those 2 started appearing in everything FOR NO REASON after Mario Tennis 64, which is no different to what Rosalina did after Mario Kart Wii, and the only real difference would be Rosalina being important and the other 2 aren't , weren't and will never be.

Same can be said about other characters like Toadette, who debuted and was created as Toad's partner, and Birdo as well who was irrelevant and was included to give Yoshi a partner too.

But yeah only Rosalina is the one that ''was shoved into everything'' ... what a joke lol

To end the little rant, i will say that Rosalina will continue to appear regularly and each appearance is sweeter than the previous and i am excited to see that even now she is paired up with Luma more than before, next up to be in Dr. Mario World.

Eh, Rosalina is cool and all, but I don't like all the Rosaigi shippers out there.

Having a picture with someone doesn't mean you two are dating.

It's like posting a picture with you and Taylor Swift on social media and then people start to say that you two are dating. It doesn't work like that.

To be fair, it's nearly identical to the Mario and Peach one, and Luigi tells Mario to tell Rosalina that he found one for her. The games don't really do much beyond this, though, like they tried dabbling with this and abandoned it.

it's specially weird considering that there's that little theory about Rosalina being Luigi's daughter.

However, Nintendo does not promote love interests in Mario outside of Peach with Mario and even that seems very off in several games. Like Mario is after Peach because she is pretty and Peach just goes along with it to get on Mario's good side. In some games Peach has no problem being as affectionate with Luigi and that's just very weird since she treats Mario the exact same.

Game theory.

I think Rosalina is an alright character that had great charm to her at first but she slowly lost it as time went on. I really hope they will bring her back to being amazing again.
Thing is, Peach rejected Mario.

So, The whole Rosalina being Luigi's daughter thing is a bit more believable.

Not that I believe it or anything.
That's because Bowser ruined the mood. Had Bowser not interfered, Mario and Peach would've kissed and tied the knot and history would've been history.

Also that theory has been proven false numerous times. Mario has confessed his love for Peach numorous times like in Mario Power Tennis, where he says to her "I love you so much" followed by "I love you" in Peach's trophy celebration. Additionally in Mario Power Tennis, we can see that Luigi cares more for Daisy because he's the only one who's present in Daisy's trophy celebration as Mario is busy with Peach.

Last edited:
I like Rosalina a fair bit as a character. She's pretty looking, has a nice backstory and is fun to play as every now and then, especially in MKW and 3D World.

Back