Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Peach

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Bowser

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who Do Like: Mario Or Luigi?

Yoshi is my favourite Mario character after Toad. Luigi is my third favourite.

While Mario is my favorite character in general, I personally like both Bros. as well as the other three that you listed in your poll.

Mario's my longshot vote, but I also think Mario or Luigi is a false dichotomy. They're way better as a pair.

I really wonder how you would feel if Luigi didn't exist :mario: .

My sister prolly would pick some other Mario character and then be an addict for the baby version of that character.

BabyLuigiArcadeGP2Entrance.png

Baby Luigi is the best Mario Brother

I voted for Mario, who is the only character in the poll that I love. Yoshi is all right, though.

Thank you for reading.

I do like both Mario and Luigi, but I like Mario better. Part of the reason is probably because overall, my favorite character in anything is always the main character. It's mostly their story after all; they're the ones who ultimately move the plot forward, the one we see the most of, and the character everyone depends on at the end. Unless of course that main character is trash, in which case I wouldn't be able to find much reason to like anyone else in a certain series.

luigis my favorite fictional character at all but i cant say mario is much lower i love him so much too
i wanna answer both

Kinda like me, though I do have a very clear preference for Mario. I really like both, though, and Mario without Luigi is like spaghetti without sauce.

Back