Does anyone have trouble deciding on a favorite Mario character?

Whatever happened to being a fan of Yoshi from, uh , 2012?

Imma just expand upon my list and make it a top seven:

1. Pink Yoshi (nostalgia for NSMBWii, love for Yoshi in general, and a childhood plushy combine to make an unstoppable love for this character)
2. Luigi (the fact that Luigi was literally better than me in my childhood NSMBWii days made me legit look up to him)
3. Every other Yoshi
4. Mario (his Odyssey appearance is the best yet, I hope they keep giving him this much personality the rest of the games)
5. Prof. E. Gadd (he's a hilarious character in Luigi's Mansion and I can't wait for his triumphant return for the third game)
6. Captain Toad (probably my favorite character in the Galaxy games; sorry FTG)
7. Bowser (he can be either a horrifying threat a la Mario Galaxy or the best comic relief character ever a la every other of his appearances)

I had to make some rules.

Rule #1: If it's a common mook, it has to be playable outside of SMO and SMM.

Onto the list.
10. Mario
9. Bowser
8. Luigi
7. Koopa Troopa
6. Dry Bones
5. Wario
4. Plant
3. Geno
2. Waluigi
1. Goomba

My top 5 has alaways been
:toadette: Toadette
:bowjr: Bowser Jr
:toad: Toad
:birdo: Birdo
:yoshi: Yoshi

My most favorite out of the bunch being Toadette!

toad is my favorite of the "main" mario characters

Sheriff Woody said:
Nice for a moment i thought I was the only one who liked Toad but nope.
I never hated Toad. Heck, I even talked about how they sound hilarious and never annoying to me.

Outside of my top 4 (Yoshi, Daisy, Toad, and Bowser, in that order), yes. I know I rank the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. at number 5, and then have them subranked amongst themselves, but there are a few changes in those subranks. Roy is always 5.0, though.
After that I have Peach, Rosalina, Mario, Luigi, Birdo, and Toadette, and recently Pauline joined the ranks when I decided to include her as a surprise character in my fanfic, but they're always changing order whenever I make a list.

Back