1,000,000 excuses for dying in a video game

98. A large blanket somehow appeared on the TV screen.
99. A baby pulled the console/TV plug.
100. I was celebrating the 100th excuse for dying in a VG!

104. Well, I simply didn't have a very good day. First, when I was going to eat breakfast, I discovered that the caviar I was putting on my sandwich actually was floating putty that somehow had turned read. Then, my boss fired me after I accidently set his shirt on fire with my Cuban cigar. At home, my girlfriend broke up because she didn't approve of that I punched a hole in the wall every time the radiator became too hot. So, I died.

105. My house was on fire because I left the toaster on.
106. The console blew up!
107. I got so bored I fell asleep and my head landed on a button on the controller that made me push the SELF-DESTRUCT button in the vehicle in the game.

109. Aliens had taken over my mind and hey let me lose the game.
110. I lost The Game and had to shout "I lost The Game" while in my video game an explosion happened...

111. I lost my NES zapper so I had to use a nerf gun and my NES got shooten.
112. The zombie dude said he was gonna kill me. I was always taught to do what adults told me to do.

112. Wait, this is a game? :/

113. I tried to play with my eyes closed for a second...
114. My eyes were closed the entire time.
115. I'm blind. :(

You mean 116?

117. I was kidnapped by Japanese people for playing an American game on an American console...

118: I was kidnapping Japanese people for kidnapping someone for playing an American game on an American console.

122. I suddenly realised that I had rectal cancer (if that exists) and had to quickly rush to the hospital without stallin to turn the game and TV off.

123: I died because I ran out of hit points. 0_0

124. I was forced to face Waddle Dee.
125. I tried to go to the beginning of the level, but I ran out of time.

128 (for Mimi in castle Bleck):

Dude, she has, like, Rubees.

And and attack of 4.

And by that time, I had, like, 17 HP.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty::shifty::shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty::shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Back