1,000,000 excuses for dying in a video game

303. I was HAX0RED!1!!1!

Sharks Territory said:
295) E-mailing Strong Bad.
296) Feeding my The Cheat.
Totally legit reasons to die.

304. That bad creature turned into my partner for a second there.

305. A certain occurrence has recently taken place, having it involved me in any way is not immediately relevant as weather it be or not it has garnered my attention enough for my on-screen avatar represented within this video game to have "died" and as such for the round to have ended, thus removing all distractions I could have had at the point of said occurrences first happening, allowing me to fully devote my attention to this occurrence instead of attempting to complete the goals outlined within the video game I had been playing.

306. One of the characters within the context of the video game that I had been playing up until the point where my round was terminated for the reason I am currently outlining had appeared quite arousing, and thus diverted my attention away from completing the goals outlined within the very video game as I admired the form of said character. The character had happened to be an enemy and before I could regain hold of my control pad it had taken the life of my character.

307. While I was playing this game it had appeared to me weather it be by the game designer's intentions or by my own mistake that there had been a flat area along which to walk when in fact it had been a bottomless pit or some other guise of trap which could kill my character. And I speak so unsurely of what had taken my character's life because I was not paying much attention to the game at the time of my character's death, as I had instead opted to look towards the door exiting the room in which I had been playing the video game to respond to my mother whom had arrived at the door to inform me that supper was ready in another room. The irony here was that I had planed to convey to her that I would be another few moments in the room in which I was playing the video game so that I could complete the level I had been on, but the very act of doing so had however indirectly defeated it's own point, and I instead opted to shut down the console and walk to the door to leave the room and consume supper.

310: They don't call it "Volcano of Death, Big taxes, and poor artificial flavors" for nuthin'.
Uniju said:
305. A certain occurrence has recently taken place, having it involved me in any way is not immediately relevant as weather it be or not it has garnered my attention enough for my on-screen avatar represented within this video game to have "died" and as such for the round to have ended, thus removing all distractions I could have had at the point of said occurrences first happening, allowing me to fully devote my attention to this occurrence instead of attempting to complete the goals outlined within the video game I had been playing.

306. One of the characters within the context of the video game that I had been playing up until the point where my round was terminated for the reason I am currently outlining had appeared quite arousing, and thus diverted my attention away from completing the goals outlined within the very video game as I admired the form of said character. The character had happened to be an enemy and before I could regain hold of my control pad it had taken the life of my character.

307. While I was playing this game it had appeared to me weather it be by the game designer's intentions or by my own mistake that there had been a flat area along which to walk when in fact it had been a bottomless pit or some other guise of trap which could kill my character. And I speak so unsurely of what had taken my character's life because I was not paying much attention to the game at the time of my character's death, as I had instead opted to look towards the door exiting the room in which I had been playing the video game to respond to my mother whom had arrived at the door to inform me that supper was ready in another room. The irony here was that I had planed to convey to her that I would be another few moments in the room in which I was playing the video game so that I could complete the level I had been on, but the very act of doing so had however indirectly defeated it's own point, and I instead opted to shut down the console and walk to the door to leave the room and consume supper.
tl;dr

313. THREE Darknuts?! Have mercy!

326. Resetting. I accidentally threw away my fishing trophy in AC:CF

328) (for a multi-player game) Looked at the wrong player.

332) Wi-Fi Interference on SSBB.
333) Ambush of gloombas on Paper Mario.
334) Donkey Kong actually beat up mario on Donkey Kong.

Back