Pokémon Quest

Moldomré

Moldomré. Emphasis on the "ome" despite the "é".
MarioWiki
Moldomre
I recently played my first official Pokémon game, Pokémon Quest. So, I made a thread for it. (Apologies if this game is anywhere past page 6, I only looked to page five)

Anyways, my first question is, are all these "phone game staples" on the Switch version (waiting for MoBee's batteries to charge)?

My little brother finished the game about a month or two ago. Beating Mewtwo was pain in the ass. His strongest Pokémon so far is an Alakazam.

Waterfall of Flab said:
I recently played my first official Pokémon game, Pokémon Quest. So, I made a thread for it. (Apologies if this game is anywhere past page 6, I only looked to page five)

Anyways, my first question is, are all these "phone game staples" on the Switch version (waiting for MoBee's batteries to charge)?

Yes they are.

Isabelle said:
Waterfall of Flab said:

Yes they are.

Dang.

Funny, three of the recent posts on the child boards come from spam bots or link shills. What makes it attractive for spammers here?

Back