Christmas 2018

My loot:

Several LEGO sets
Smash Ultimate
PowerA Nintendo Switch wireless GC controller (WOW THIS IS GREAT)
Kirby Star Allies
BotW calendar
BotW: Creating a Champion
Three The Complete Peanuts books

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day!

I didn't get anything and caught a cold, but from what I been told, my friends and family are happy and that's good enough for me

FrostyPhoenix said:
Will receive in a few short hours:

~ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
~ Super Mario Party
~ Mario Tennis Aces
~ Luigi's Mansion remake
~ Kirby Star Allies
~ Crash N.Sane Trilogy
~ Dragon Ball FighterZ

Can confirm everything is accounted for.

XwoLZGq.jpg

--

Also Merry Christmas, everyone! :yoshi:

So, I can now add Smash Ultimate to what I got, because I got it a couple of minutes ago. I ordered it from GameStop. But it took roughly 7 HOURS to arrive. But hey, I got it, I'm playing it right now!

I got stuff!

- Candy, because that's always nice
- New sneakers
- New sweat pants
- A sleeping Pikachu figure
- Smash Bros. Samus amiibo
- Punch-Out!! for Wii

Punch-Out is giving me issues, though. When I insert it, the system crashes, whether it's Wii or Wii U. Something's wrong with the disc it seems, but it's a different message than just "The disc could not be read", the disc won't even appear to be loading. It's a straight up system error, so uh... help?

Santa Yoshi said:
I haven't gotten all my Christmas presents yet, but so far I've gotten an audio splitter, two different multi-use pens, an Incredibles 2-themed deck of cards, a pencil case, and--best of all--the Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia! That book is so big (it's 256 pages long!), and so far I've found it mostly accurate and learned a few little things myself. It even goes over glitches as if they were intended secrets! There is one error that bugs me, though. It consistently states that the first unmodified American release of The Lost Levels was the Wii U VC release in 2014, when in fact it was actually the original Wii VC release in 2007. But all in all, I'm happy with my presents so far!
I've gotten more presents, including:
-Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
-another multi-use pen
-a LEGO-Snap Circuits hybrid set
-another Snap Circuits set that uses an Arduino
-a tabletop basketball/hockey arena
-some new clothes
-candy, of course

And this still isn't all! I'll be getting even more presents tomorrow, and I'm positive that it will include Smash Ultimate (and hopefully also that Kirby amiibo I wanted). I can't wait!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also got new earbuds. They're so much better than my old ones, and even as I type, I'm listening to the Pop Star theme from Kirby 64!

-Seat Covers for my car (gods be praised i really needed these)
-Deer Whistles for my car (gods be praised im not gonna die to an animal)
-Zelda keychain (its black and gold/is the royal hylian crest, really sexy)
-Dust: An Elyssian Tale (shoutout to Meta Knight you rock fam)
-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (shoutout to my homeboy Perch ur a cool dude)
-Hardee's Giftcard (i will not starve this winter)
-rum cake (didnt get me drunk but it's still hella good)
-t-shirt (its got a really great quote on it will post pics later)
-money (yes)

good xmas

I got me a Guitar, some Amiibos, a Jerry Lee Lewis album, several George Jones and Merle Haggard albums, some movies, a few Switch games including Ultimate, and Fire Emblem Fates Conquest. And my guitar's name is White Lightning.

FrostyPhoenix said:
FrostyPhoenix said:
Will receive in a few short hours:

~ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
~ Super Mario Party
~ Mario Tennis Aces
~ Luigi's Mansion remake
~ Kirby Star Allies
~ Crash N.Sane Trilogy
~ Dragon Ball FighterZ

Can confirm everything is accounted for.

XwoLZGq.jpg

--

Also Merry Christmas, everyone! :yoshi:

Fuck me you's well pimped lol

- Flight voucher
- 5 piece outdoor set
- Clothes
- Sarcophagus knick-knack with a mummy in it (hopefully not cursed) :eek:
- Scratchies / Tattslotto
- Banjo Kazooie and Conker Totakus
- Pokémon figurines (Pikachu and Poplio)
- Let's Go Eevee drawing
- Snacks (chips, chocolate, drinks, rip my meal plan)
- Pillowcase

Also boyfriend gave me Smash Ultimate when it released so I've been playing that for weeks already.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and are enjoying the rest of the festive season! Among other things, I (some of these are shared with my brother) got:
*Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Plus extra controllers)
*Super Mario Party (Plus extra Joy Cons)
*Cat Toad and Daisy plushes
*Koopa Troopa and Wario (Super Mario series) amiibos
*Shy/Fly Guy World of Nintendo figure
*New Nintendo 2DS XL and Miitopia
*This weird little Japanese Mario balancing game thing that I haven't quite figured how it works yet

Santa Yoshi said:
Santa Yoshi said:
I haven't gotten all my Christmas presents yet, but so far I've gotten an audio splitter, two different multi-use pens, an Incredibles 2-themed deck of cards, a pencil case, and--best of all--the Super Mario Bros. Encyclopedia! That book is so big (it's 256 pages long!), and so far I've found it mostly accurate and learned a few little things myself. It even goes over glitches as if they were intended secrets! There is one error that bugs me, though. It consistently states that the first unmodified American release of The Lost Levels was the Wii U VC release in 2014, when in fact it was actually the original Wii VC release in 2007. But all in all, I'm happy with my presents so far!
I've gotten more presents, including:
-Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
-another multi-use pen
-a LEGO-Snap Circuits hybrid set
-another Snap Circuits set that uses an Arduino
-a tabletop basketball/hockey arena
-some new clothes
-candy, of course

And this still isn't all! I'll be getting even more presents tomorrow, and I'm positive that it will include Smash Ultimate (and hopefully also that Kirby amiibo I wanted). I can't wait!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also got new earbuds. They're so much better than my old ones, and even as I type, I'm listening to the Pop Star theme from Kirby 64!
Add these to the list:
-Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
-some Avengers invention kit (not sure exactly what it does)
-juggling balls (time to actually learn how to juggle)
-a winter hat
-a couple pencils
-some new clothes
-a broken 3DS (you can blame my brother)

I'm late but here is what i got.
Smash Ultimate :)DDDDDDD)
Mario Tennis Aces
A VTECH WATCH. I"M NOT JOKING. MY GRANDMA STILL THINKS I'M 3 YEARS OLD.
A PLAYSTATION SHIRT. (WHY??????????????????????????????????????? I HATE PLAYSTATion
and a bunch of other uninteresting stuff that i wont mention because its boring. though that was the highlights.

I'm one of them...

Except I didn't get it FOR Christmas, but rather ON Christmas.

-Gift cards
--TGI Fridays
--Burger King
--McDonald's
--JC Penney
-A blanket
-Peppermint scented bar soap

I mean it's not like I can expect my family to get me video game stuff anymore. They see that as not age-appropriate for an adult :P

And to be fair, all my presents to them were gift cards (except Grandpop, I got him a puzzle) so it evens out.

I did unlock the JP version of the BIS remake the following day.

Back