Countdown to Ultimate Finale: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Who is your favorite newcomer from Ultimate?

• 4e. Dark Samus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13e. Daisy

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 25e. Chrom

• 60e. Ken

• 64. Inkling

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 65. Ridley

• 66. Simon Belmont

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 66e. Richter Belmont

• 67. King K. Rool

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 68. Isabelle

• 69. Incineroar

• 70. Piranha Plant

• 71. Joker

• 72. Hero

• 73. Banjo & Kazooie

• 74. Terry Bogard

• 75. Byleth

• 76. Min Min

• 77. Steve

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 78. Sephiroth

• 79-80. Pyra/Mythra (Interchangable)

• 79. Pyra

• 80. Mythra

• 81. Kazuya

• 82. Sora

• Total voters
Min Min's been added to the poll now that she's been out for a week. Min Min's certainly a fun and interesting character though Banjo and Inklings are still currently my favorites.

As is customary, it's been a week since the new character has been added. So Steve is now added to the poll.

Sephiroth is now on the poll. He's very fun to use though still a bit unwieldy to me. But he's certainly at least in my Top 5 of newcomers. Still keeping Banjo as my current favorite, but if nothing else. I'm super happy the Advent Children version of One Winged Angel is now in the game thanks to him adding more content on the FF7 side of things!

Last edited:
Pyra and Mythra have been added to the poll. Though because this is a Pokemon Trainer sort of situation where if they are your favorite newcomer. You can choose to either go with the interchangeable option to say you change depending on the situation or have no strong preference between either of the two, or if you even slightly prefer one over the other you can choose between the two.

And now the final character is added to the poll. You can now say your favorite Ultimate newcomer without wondering if someone else is waiting in for the wings.

My final answer right now is Inklings are my favorite to play, though Banjo is my favorite inclusion overall. Though I also really like Sephiroth as well.

Back