• Antasma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Boo

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wingo

• Sir Grodus

• Wario (don't know if it counts, but whatever)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Title. And before you ask, no. Paper Bowser doesn't count.

I'm not sure if I should put K. Rool and Captain Syrup because they're more Wario and DK bad guys than Mario bad guys.

If I missed someone, tell me.

Kamek. Antasma's close, though.

Kamek.

Though if we talk design, idk MAAAAYBE BoneChill cuts it, but sadly he was really underdevelopped, so eh.

I like Princess Shroob for her pure machine-like alien sociopathy.

King Boo is also pretty cool too.

Bowser Jr and Bowser are two separate entities.

Like, what I mean is because of the fact that he's Bowser's son and.......... Eh you know what, I'll just change this post right away!

Most of these are one time RPG villains that never appear outside of one game, so let's rule all of them of the list.

That leaves Wart and Tatanga who both are also one time villains so we can rule them off.

Fawful hasn't made an appearance outside of the Mario & Luigi franchise, but he's still a possibility (just not a very likely one).

Wario hasn't been an antagonist in enough games so I don't consider him a true villain.

That leaves King K. Rool who isn't on the list and I give up.

Wario

And if that don't count, King Boo.

~ Fawful - I HAVE FURY, CHORTLES AND MUSTARD OF DOOOOOOOOM!

~ Antasma - He has a really cool design and boss theme, hope to see him in another Mario and Luigi title in the future.

~ Dimentio - Ah yes, The malevolent and flamboyant jester of the Court of Bleck. He's very cool.

~ Tatanga - Very underutilized villian IMO, kinda think he should've at the very least had a cameo in Partners in Time or the Galaxy games considering how unceremoniously he got demoted to regular boss status in Super Mario Land 2.

~ Wart - Much like Tatanga, I feel that it was a missed opportunity to not have him cameo or even appear as a secret boss in Dream Team. Could've drawn some interesting parallels between the Dream World and the Subcon.

(Edit: Also if we're counting villains from spin-off titles starring other characters in the Marioverse, then I also really like Count Cannoli from W:MoD. Shame we never got to fight him in his Silver Zephyr form...)

It pleases me to see so many kamek votes :wario: .

Mcmadness said:

I mean he was only a bad guy in SML2 and then never again so idk.

FrostyPhoenix said:
~ Fawful - I HAVE FURY, CHORTLES AND MUSTARD OF DOOOOOOOOM!

~ Antasma - He has a really cool design and boss theme, hope to see him in another Mario and Luigi title in the future.

~ Dimentio - Ah yes, The malevolent and flamboyant jester of the Court of Bleck. He's very cool.

~ Tatanga - Very underutilized villian IMO, kinda think he should've at the very least had a cameo in Partners in Time or the Galaxy games considering how unceremoniously he got demoted to regular boss status in Super Mario Land 2.

~ Wart - Much like Tatanga, I feel that it was a missed opportunity to not have him cameo or even appear as a secret boss in Dream Team. Could've drawn some interesting parallels between the Dream World and the Subcon.

(Edit: Also if we're counting villains from spin-off titles starring other characters in the Marioverse, then I also really like Count Cannoli from W:MoD. Shame we never got to fight him in his Silver Zephyr form...)

Uhh you have multiple favorites? Try to choose a single one.

Saltman: Is happy that Kamek has lotsa votes.

Also Saltman: Puts a Wario smiley right next to that statement.

Saltman said:
I mean he was only a bad guy in SML2 and then never again so idk.

Well he's the badguy of Wario's Woods and Mario & Wario.

So that's at least 3.

Plus a lot of these badguys are one offs anyhow.

I mean, I know why they're one-offs. Most of them can't sustain more than one appearance. And tbh I'm fine with that. Princess Shroob played her role in the game and she doesn't need to appear again.

Yes, but he did debut as a boss, and he's a recurring character, so that makes him eligible.

Bowser's been a good boy at times too, yet, he's here.

Back