#BRINGBACKTHEBUCKENBERRY

Lucario said:
Toad is a species tho. When you say Bucken Berry, it's specifically the one from NSMB.
Toad is a species, yes. But there is also the major Toad character (the red Toad with a blue vest).

Pizza Time! said:
But if SSBU Blue Toad was actually Toad (from Mario USA and 3D World), then Bucken Berry is gone for good.
Borp said:
Um, the Toad in Mario USA is Toad. The Toad in 3D World is Blue Toad.
Ghostly Yoshi said:
They're clearly intended to be the same Toad. Either they're both Toad, or they're both Blue Toad.

O0rnU2J.jpg

Maybe deep down we are all toad.

brb making We Are Toad Wikia and also scream at Sakurai for not making Toad playable in Smash Bros..

Princess Mario said:
brb making We Are Toad Wikia and also scream at Sakurai for not making Toad playable in Smash Bros..

let's also make Fawfulthegreat64 admin of it too

That's after the brainwashing session is complete.

Borp said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:
They're clearly intended to be the same Toad. Either they're both Toad, or they're both Blue Toad.

[citation_needed]
Tell me this: what makes you think otherwise? The SM3DW character selection was clearly a homage to SMB2, so the Toads are clearly the same Toad. I don't need a source to state the obvious. If anything, you need a source for claiming they're different.

MY COMRADES, WE HAVE DONE IT. THROUGH OUR TIRELESS EFFORTS, WITH ARGUMENTS THAT SEEMED TO ALMOST LOOP, WE TOOK DOWN THE OPPOSITION, WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO SPIT IN THE FACE OF THOSE WHO SAY HE HAS NOT BEEN MISSED. MY FREINDS, IT'S OVER. WE HAVE #BROUGHTBACKTHEBUCKENBERRY

LET US REJOICE

Can we change the subject to #BROUGHTBACKTHEBUCKENBERRY? Also how does it feel to be back Buck?

Yeah, but Bucken Berry now share the same slot as Ala-Gold, meaning that these two can't be in the same screen.

Good to be back, Bucky.

i thought he was dead.... i thought toadette murdered him with a tennis racket...........

eh might be his ghost though. like a particularly fleshy looking gohst. you wont really be able to tell.

Back