Mach Speed Mayhem (Superchao 'Shroom Section)

I'm not much of an F-Zero guy, so ill just goo with the person that seems like it'll make the most interesting section (I'd recommend quoting this post if you want to try and sway me on one direction or another).
Mrs. Arrow is very cool, she's Super Arrow's wife and even better at racing than him

I'm not much of an F-Zero guy, so ill just goo with the person that seems like it'll make the most interesting section (I'd recommend quoting this post if you want to try and sway me on one direction or another).

Draq seems like an alien, but what is Draq short for? Dracula. Who's to say that Draq isn't just Dracula using his shapeshift powers to compete in the F-Zero Grand Prix?

well, I'll go with Mrs. arrow to start because of the fact they did super arrow last time, but I'm still up for convincing! now how do I vote... can someone please tell me how to vote I'm not sure.(if you want to persuade me, quote this post!)(also for now I'll call myself "The Swayed"... what? SOMETHING interesting has to happen this time, and I wanna be part of it!)

well, I'll go with Mrs. arrow to start because of the fact they did super arrow last time, but I'm still up for convincing! now how do I vote... (if you want to persuade me, quote this post!)(also for now I'll call myself "The Swayed"... what? SOMETHING interesting has to happen this time, and I wanna be part of it!)
Just say who you're voting for and do some bold text so it gets noticed

alrighty! the votes are iiiin

#21: Mrs. Arrow - 17
#23: Silver Neelsen - 13
#27: Draq - 3
#14: Jack Levin - 2
#37: Lily Flyer - 1
#N/A: Clank Hughes - 1
#33: Lisa Brilliant - 1

Much closer this time around! But it's set. This month, we get to read about Super Arrow's loving wife!

THE ARROWS EMERGE VICTORIOUS ONCE MORE, LET'S GOOOOO

On a more serious note, I would like to publicly announce my retirement from Mach Speed Mayhem shilling. I was already planning to after Super Arrow and Mrs. Arrow won anyway, but Superchao's post solidified my decision. My apologies for the role I played in blowing it out of proportion.

That being said, I'll still be back voting for someone after the next issue. Who will it be? Who knows, even I don't!

Alright! We did Super Arrow, now we're doing his wife!

Which means it's time again for voting! It'll close May 1st!

#12: Kate Alen
#14: Jack Levin
#17: Antonio Guster
#23: Silver Neelsen
#24: Michael Chain
#26: John Tanaka
#27: Draq
#28: Roger Buster
#29: Dr. Clash
#35: Daigoroh
#37: Lily Flyer
#31: Lucy Liberty