Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Interesting

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • WTF

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
I call shenanigans. Mario would gladly wear a dress.

Mcmadness said:
I call shenanigans. Mario would gladly wear a dress.
And remain his perfect self, too, no transformations.

I've seen cute things, I've seen disturbing things, I've seen things all over every spectrum coming out of this.

It's why I've decided to become ambivalent to the whole thing, because during the brief period I despised it, I saw something surprisingly heartwarming and wholesome, and then I felt bad.

five days I was convinced this thread can now die

guess I have to wait longer

also the person who made the skin didn't fix the fucking normals on the eyes so hahahaahahahahahahazhahahahaahahuahahuahahahahahahahaha

These Bowsette mods wouldn't annoy if it weren't for the distastefully inaccurate body proportions, if you know what I mean. It's immature and it just looks stupid.

It doesn't bother me terrifically much (Wario still drawin' himself with a ridiculous sixpack), though it seems far more suited to DeviantArt than to Steam, and probably should be kept more to the former than encroaching on the latter, as it's less of a "if you go in here, be prepared to see weirdness of that nature" site. I do take a dry level of amusement at the fact that the first of this thing on Steam are a further-permutated version rather than one accurate to the source material.

Hey, there's been a lot of negativity and bashing in this thread as of late, most of it being unnecessary - such as things being brought up solely to go "wow I hate this!" Cut it out or we're going to lock this thread to stem the tide.

Miu Iruma said:
Hey, there's been a lot of negativity and bashing in this thread as of late, most of it being unnecessary - such as things being brought up solely to go "wow I hate this!" Cut it out or we're going to lock this thread to stem the tide.
NO PERCH IM 10 AND CANT HANDLE SEEING AN ANIME WAIFU ITS NOT LIKE THERES A BILLION IMAGES OF OTHER ONES EXACTLY LIKE HER ALL OVER THE INTERNET NO I GOTTA BITCH ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR ONE BECAUSE HATING POPULAR THINGS IS COOL GODSDAMNIT

@marioman1213/Roserade the Real Bombchu: Please do not sockpuppet

Shygul said:
NO PERCH IM 10 AND CANT HANDLE SEEING AN ANIME WAIFU ITS NOT LIKE THERES A BILLION IMAGES OF OTHER ONES EXACTLY LIKE HER ALL OVER THE INTERNET NO I GOTTA BITCH ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR ONE BECAUSE HATING POPULAR THINGS IS COOL GODSDAMNIT

To be fair, most anime waifus actually have a backstory and personality to go with them rather than solely being an invention of the fandom itself.

I think the line here is a bit crossed when you purposely bring up a particular person's work in here for the purpose of making fun of it. It's one thing to say you don't like a trend, it's another to lampoon someone's fanwork. There's no way you can take the former personally, but the latter can hurt, you know? Especially in a public forum like this where it can easily turn to bandwagoning.

I'm not suggesting that you can't have opinions about particular fanworks, but maybe those should be kept out of a thread as big as this one.

Back