Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Interesting

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • WTF

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
The Peachette idea is weird, but this is Mario so it feels in place.

The whole Bowsette meme is just stupid, though.

YoshiSan said:
*Que evil laugh*

I actually saw the most insulting thing. I was on one of those wikias, and they have those clickbait articles at the bottom, you know? One of them was headlined "Mario Fans are Freaking Out About Bowsette."
As a Mario fan, I was insulted. Unless they meant freaking out in a bad way. Because that's true.

Note that it says "Mario fans," not "all Mario fans." Big distinction.

Ghostly Yoshi said:

Does Mystery Mushroom ring a bell? It can if you set a sound trigger to it, anyways.

I've been all over the place with how I feel about this stupid "Bowsette" thing, but any more, my feelings are mostly "OK why is this so popular why is this still so popular?"

At the very least, subversions have become the most common variant it seems, ie Bowser turning into an equally stupid-looking but nonsexualized Toadette (thus living up to the name better).

Ghostly Yoshi said:

I thought Bowsette was goofy. I liked it.

Parakoopa144 said:
Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:

Does Mystery Mushroom ring a bell? It can if you set a sound trigger to it, anyways.
https://www.mariowiki.com/Cap also this
Yeah, but Mystery Mushroom's more all-encompassing (and can in fact result in "Bowser" turning into "Peach").

Parakoopa144 said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:

Yeah, but Mystery Mushroom's more all-encompassing (and can in fact result in "Bowser" turning into "Peach").
At least that's not half-Bowser and half-Peach. That gives me disturbing thoughts. At least Mystery Mushrooms and Caps didn't turn you into "half this guy, half this other guy".

Ghostly Yoshi said:
Parakoopa144 said:
Ghostly Yoshi said:

At least that's not half-Bowser and half-Peach. That gives me disturbing thoughts. At least Mystery Mushrooms and Caps didn't turn you into "half this guy, half this other guy".

Still better than Bowletta. The result here looks more like Peach in some sort of lazy cosplay. And I'll point out that the caps didn't do anything to the characters' voices.

The fact that this particular NSMBWii mod had far more effort put into custom animations etc, is amusing. Most of them are just Bowser's skeleton/animations and voice, even if the character in question isn't him.

I think it's meant to be the Super Crown taking a more Bowser like form when he wears it. You can see the super crown in the ending cutscene laying next to normal Bowser (I'm not sure why that Bowser is never replaced in any mod, maybe it's a pre-rendered cutscene? But anyway this time it was at least edited to show the crown laying next to him)

Oh dear god did they increase the modified Peach's model's bust size? The original "Bowsette" wasn't too busty....

to pander to lonely people

they even added fucking tit physics on that shit.

Fawfultheghost64 said:
(I'm not sure why that Bowser is never replaced in any mod, maybe it's a pre-rendered cutscene? But anyway this time it was at least edited to show the crown laying next to him)

cutscene models use a separate model than the in-game ones, the importer probably just replaced the gameplay one.

definitely not a pre-rendered cutscene. i've replaced blue and yellow toad with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in that scene.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
they even added fucking tit physics on that shit.
what a world to live in

fuck me

dry baby pink gold fire cat rabbid peachette
NOW we're talking

..what the actual heck did i write

Hey...

I actually forgot this existed...

Somehow...

Instead of reiterating the 'cursed' talk, I'm going to show a Super Crown related thing I found that I actually thought was kind of cute.

Dn2xgkZU4AAjszd.png

Dn2xixpUwAEA2WY.png

(Source)​

Mega cursed.

*hits imaginary dislike button*

Back