Toy Story 4

Really? Cars is also my least favorite Pixar series!

Seriously it's so fucking boring. Also CARS WITH HUMAN EYES AND MOUTHS?? WHAT??

AND HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BUILD ENTIRE HOUSES USING FUCKING TIRES AS HANDS???

But I do like the memes.

Saltman said:
AND HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BUILD ENTIRE HOUSES USING *bleep*ING TIRES AS HANDS???

Well, hey, it's Pixar. They created movies about living toys, monsters who are not as scary as they should be, and fish that have eyelids!

Cars has forklifts and other vehicles such as helicopters or tractors to help them carry things. It's like ponies in My Little Pony living in elaborate houses without any sort of hands or opposable thumbs. Probably had mechanisms built for them.

Also I always liked the concept of living cars. Just something that was with me as a child, such as the Magic School Bus and little toys of the Chevron cars.

Cars, for me, i think it came during that time when I barely got to watch new movies, especially animated ones. I did see it but wasn't too invested and I barely remember it. I think there was a sequel with spies or something? Jeez I need to see that movie again. But I don't think it was ever one of my favorites on the level of things like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Incredibles etc (and more recently, Coco. That fucking movie can make me cry just thinking about some of its scenes. What a masterpiece)

Hailing Taquitos said:
Cars, for me, i think it came during that time when I barely got to watch new movies, especially animated ones. I did see it but wasn't too invested and I barely remember it. I think there was a sequel with spies or something? Jeez I need to see that movie again.
Forget the sequel, it isn't good. Cars and Cars 3 are the ones that you should watch.

Sure helicopters and planes can carry stuff around but they don't really have hands to build things with you know.

I mean it's a cartoon. You're supposed to suspend your disbelief.

I just don't get it.

Yes, it's a cartoony thing.

GET SCIENCE OUT OF IT!

Damn... what is it with that?

Well jesus let's have fun. I know it's a cartoon and all that but I like getting science out of it just for fun.

YoshiFlutterJump said:
Striker Luigi said:
First, there are no humans.

Second, how did a thread about Toy story turn into an argument about how Cars works
And third, why are you continuing a discussion that's been dead for two months?

Fourth, the movie is coming out in about a month

So the movie came out yesterday!

I'll most probably watch it tomorrow.

The Mafia Boss said:
well *bleep*, how bad was it?
Not bad, just unexpected.
Woody left the other toys and went with Bo Peep, to give other toys a good kid. Almost made me cry.

Click spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Uh...well I don't like movie spoilers so I guess I'll wait a couple days...but man I'm so tempted to press it...I won't be able to wait long

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Click spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Uh...well I don't like movie spoilers so I guess I'll wait a couple days...but man I'm so tempted to press it...I won't be able to wait long
Don't worry.
After all, why would ANYONE get tempted to click on this one and learn that Woody's speechbox gets ripped straight outta him (requiring surgery to put him back together)?

SeproDep said:
Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Click spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Don't worry.
After all, why would ANYONE get tempted to click on this one and learn that Woody's speechbox gets ripped straight outta him (requiring surgery to put him back together)?
I clicked it.

I thought it was a joke.

It wasn't.

Well hope that's not too major.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
SeproDep said:
Bandana Waddle Dee said:
Click spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Spoiler tag?

Or wait?

Don't worry.
I clicked it.

I thought it was a joke.

It wasn't.

Well hope that's not too major.
I told you not to click it!

The problem qith me is that whenever I decide I wanna watch the movie there's one thing that'll stop me drom doing so.

Let's hope I'll be able to watch this movie, as I sacrificed my theme to be Woody for an entire month just for this.

Back