J's Artwork, Fanart, and Idea Concepts

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
I'd tried my best to make my own MKW map icon.
J-Yoshi64 Map Icon.png

Still needs work.

J-Yoshi64

New disguise/form
Pony-Siph.png

Siph disguised as a pony! I thought he could be a dragon, because Yoshis are described as dragons, but Siph said no, he wanted to be a pony.

J-Yoshi64

I do not, unfortunately. My only reason being is that with my current irl workload, it would take me ages to get around to the requests.
So what I'm saying is, I might do it, but don't be surprised if it takes me a year.

That being said, I do have some new stuff completed.

• PLMB-Peach-Armor.png

Less complicated than Daisy's armor. Pink gold plate armor with gold accents, with her usual brooch on the breastplate, and gold Mushroom emblems on the shoulder pads (to represent the Mushroom Kingdom). Her usual white gloves. A red, knee-length skirt over her leg armor. And also a little white belt with a golden clip to holster her classic parasol.

Speaking of her trusty parasol, she can use it as an impenetrable shield like in Super Paper Mario (except against the Kitty Lasers), or she can simply whack people with it. But one more thing: it's also a rapier. The rod — not the canopy — acts as the wiry sword's sheath. The heart-shaped handle is the pommel, as you probably guessed. A Peach-y spin on the "Royal Rapier" trope. Admittedly inspired by that piece of fanart I posted in the other thread. Here's the original, and here's the colored version.

I wanted to make all the armor shiny gradients, but my computer couldn't handle all those gradient objects and ended up freezing on me
    :(
    So flat colors it is.

• Twins, triplets, etc: Identical are always the same species. Fraternal can be any combination of the parents’ species.
    Just something I decided to add.

• Siph: Daisy's sure looking sporty!

J: "Daisy's personality shines in the Strikers series, and I enjoy the Strikers series for that reason." Quoted from Deanna Mustard, Daisy's voice actor.

Siph: Ouch, there goes the fourth wall.

J: I don't think there is a fourth wall in Smash.

Siph: Fair point. So what can I expect from this fight?

J: Daisy is faster than Peach, since she's wearing her Strikers armor instead of her usual poofy dress, and she's not as floaty and doesn't use a parasol in battle.

J: She also has her Sarasaland subjects and resources helping her out for a lot of her specials: Superballs, Rock Kids, Pompon Flowers, Bullet Biffs and subspecies, Bombshell Koopas, Glitters, and even the Sky Pop.

Siph: Wow. Sarasaland represent! What else does she have?

J: She does have quite a few moves that also originate from spinoffs. A dice block, her Megastrike, her Crystal Smash, her Super Dive, and so much more.

Siph: So a moveset from a variety of games, all suited to her personality, powers, and people. How proper!

Note: A lot of liberties are taken here, since I'm basing it off my idea for Daisy in Smash, before she was even revealed for Ultimate. I also "localized" some of the species from Super Mario Land. Rock Kids are the Ganchan, and Glitters are the Chikako.

• Copy Ability: Plasma/Spark
    J's-Copy-Abilities---PlasmaSpark.png