Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 26. Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Shygul said:
Borp said:
...but Roy is the best addition?
i agree marth was the best edition easily
I'm sorry sir, but I think you spelt Mr. Game & Watch wrong.

This is the one game Samus is kinda OK in and brought Fire Emblem to the west so good on Melee.

Only newcomer I got super excited for was Bowser. Other than that, I stuck with Pikachu and picked up the good Captain.

Replayed Melee a couple of days ago and discovered that Pichu is actually a beast, highly recommend

Monika said:
Replayed Melee a couple of days ago and discovered that Pichu is actually a beast, highly recommend
stop smoking crack its bad for your health fam

Ness sucks in this game.

I always wondered why Mario and Luigi looked more like their N64 Renders.

It's more like a transition. The N64 design is what they worked with, I'm guessing, and they were working with massive constraints. It's not until Mario Party 4 where both Mario and Luigi have their updated design we'll see in Smash Brawl. After all, Luigi looks pretty strange in Luigi's Mansion.

Uhhh, Smash 4 is the only game where Ness is competitively viable (excluding the Japanese scene in Smash 64).

But he's still better in 64 and in Brawl than in Melee. Isn't Melee Ness the worst? He might not be viable in 64 or Brawl, but he's still better in those games right?

Melee Ness is seemingly the worst, so yeah. I understand your question better. I still think my sister prefers Melee over Brawl though.

Back