Do you want Crazy Galaxy to be a real game?

Do you want Crazy Galaxy to be a real game?

• Yay

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • aw hell naw

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
tumblr_onp51eQSLV1s2z1y6o3_r1_1280.jpg

For those not aware, the Japanese version of Nintendo Badge Arcade had an april fool's gag in 2017 that "announced" a new game titled Crazy Galaxy, starring an adult version of Ashley and her four new friends, Claudia (the girl with the gun), Coco (the cook) Vanessa (megaphone) and Anna (penny cygor clone), who all had "concept art" drawn for them. The premise of the game was that after an incident in astronaut school, Ashley 'n' frenz were warped to the other side of the galaxy and had to fight or befriend aliens to get back home, although it was not explained how the game would play. The presentation ended with the bunny admitting that such a game wouldn't "come before the 2020 Tokyo summer olympics" but conspicuously invited people to make noises on Miiverse and social medias.

I don't know if Crazy Galaxy was ever a fully formed game but I do think someone at Nintendo wants to make Ashley a bigger deal and the april fool's was a way to gauge interest.

So yeah, do you think Ashley warrant her own starring role? If Ashley were to get her own franchise, would you like it to take cues from the Crazy Galaxy presentation? Do you want Crazy Galaxy to be real? (my response should be obvious, lol)

I mean, why not?

It's a genuine question, is there a reason one doesn't want this to actually exist?

I think Ashley is kinda lame so, no.

I think they need to make it, Ashley doesn't have her own game yet.

I still don't really get her popularity over the other WarioWare characters.

Maybe if it tied into WarioWare somehow? I dunno, could be interesting.

never checked how large the social media surge was, but im certainly up for anything that gives us another game with character designs by Ko, especially if thats an Ashley spin off of a spin off of a spin off

one more degree of spin off and we get a coco cooking game or a claudia stealth action shooter

Grima said:
one more degree of spin off and we get a coco cooking game or a claudia stealth action shooter

Not sure stealth is her m.o...

tumblr_inline_onp4lprcA21rmjx4g_400.jpg

Back