What do you think about the upcoming Mario Tennis Aces?

What do you think about the upcoming Mario Tennis Aces?

• This is the best game ever! I can't wait to play the full version!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a pretty good game. I liked it.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • It's a so-so game.

• It is a bad game. I was pretty disapointed.

• It is the worst game ever! I wish it would not exist!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you think about the upcoming Mario Tennis Aces? Vote in the poll above!

There already is a stickied thread about the game, so creating a poll about it in the same board isn’t a must.

It looks to be better than Ultra Smash and even Open. It’s not my most anticipated game (that title going to Mario Sunshine), but it’s definitely one of the best sports games I’ve ever played. I enjoyed it more than Mario Golf 3DS, and that’s saying something.

Sadly I missed my chance to try out the demo, but I'm definitely looking forward to the full version.

MUCH better then Ultra Smash and actually worth getting excited for. I also love the brand new animations they really bring out the characters imo.

........I was actually one of thoses people who was extremely hyped for Ultra Smash if im dead honest.

Believe me, I was super excited for Ultra Smash.

But it fizzled out quickly as time went on, even before the game is released.

I too was initially excited for ultra smash.

Then I realized just how little was on it and never bothered.

I had a slight interest before, but after playing the demo I couldn't care less. I might care a bit more if there weren't any gimmicks (Zone Shot + Speed, Special Shots) and was just a traditional tennis game.

Propeller Knight said:
I had a slight interest before, but after playing the demo I couldn't care less. I might care a bit more if there weren't any gimmicks (Zone Shot + Speed, Special Shots) and was just a traditional tennis game.
The Simple mode from Ultra Smash is returning in Aces, you know.

Back