Koops draws things and you should take looks or he's gonna be sad!

Hey you see that Braixen sketch up there?

Well look at it now!

JIVxKS3.png

Didn't I tell you? It was gonna be good, so here it is! I made Braixen truly Braixen.

Such a cute Pokemon. Probably the best drawing I made yet digitally.

I'm proud of myself.

I didn't.

I should.

Thanks for the very simple feedback by the way.

I actually thought the colored area of Braxien was lying underneath everything else, and the area around it was casting a shadow on it.

Nope. I made the shadows myself. The background is, well, in the background.

I always layer things like this very carefully. I don't want to be drawing the lines on a white background without noticing, that's really the worst thing that can happen.

So...

One of my irl friends requested I draw something, and there it is.

odyssey_yoshi_but_he_s_not_mario_by_princessyluigi-dcsm5yf.png

Guy was kinda triggered by the fact that you couldn't really ride Yoshi, instead you had to capture him. I know it's the same thing, but ya see, it seems some people just like their favorite characters the way they come instead of having to fuse them with a mustachioed plumber. Not a major complain, just something one would prefer it was different.

Anyway, I got a pretty big list of things I gotta draw someday, and this is one of those items crossed off the list. Just for conveniences, I'll show you this list:
-Yoshi carrying Mario and Cappy
-BLoF drawing Wariobelle (request)
-Me in a Koopa armor (request)
-Black Knight defending Isabelle from K. Rool (bit of Smash Ultimate gameplay that made me laugh my internal organs out so I wanna draw it despite the Black Knight looking like a challenge to draw)
-A bunch of things for the 'Shroom (probably the priority)

And holy hell those 'Shroom images are going to be hard to make, so I need to use week-ends to my advantage.

A lot.

It doesn't matter either way for me. In the end, Mario gets jumpy, Yoshi gets fally.

nVbvwp2.png

Someone on DeviantArt is currently writing a Pokemon fanfiction (and it's not like you think it is when you think Pokemon fanfiction because it's safe to read) and requested me to do this for him, the two main characters of his story standing on a cliff, which is also a certain location in the fic. These two characters are called Shine, a Luxray who's missing an eye after an accident he got into after getting hit and wounded by a car while he was escaping from something (I think), and Curio, a Lucario who's lived with her family, including her father who has a particular taste of dislike towards humans, on a disconnected island, and has a metallic arm. The two have been separated for 5 years after their escape from a secret organization, but cross paths again when research by Shine's trainer brings him somewhere.

I gotta say, this was the most challenging thing I've done so far, because the lineart is thinner than I'm used to, so coloring was hell. But I pulled through. Plus, it was worth it, and the sunset looks gorgeous. I also love how Curio, the Lucario turned out, and fun fact, that's the first Lucario I've drawn with that quality, and the best time I ever drew one.

For those curious about the fic, called "The Curious and The Shiny", here's a link to the first chapter. The whole story is being revised, and so far only the first two chapters have been updated, but there's another version of the story still present, so... I guess you could check it out, because it's pretty cool in my eyes.

The Curious and The Shiny, Chapter 1-1 (Revised)

LGM's request is next on the bucket list, so [Ike voice activate]Prepare yourself![/deactivate]

Holy shit, last post in this threas was... in 2018? Yo! I mean, sure... DECEMBER 2018 but still, that's crazy.

Yeah, I did something new so I'm bumping this right here.

EEA151F6-1815-4043-A1CD-F34AA2A026D7.jpeg

I made a drawing of my girl Rinka! Even wrote her Japanese name. Look at her, she's so adorable.

I also have a drawing of Yūma Isogai lying around somewhere (on the paper's backside), will be posting it when I'm fully sure of the quality of the final product. For now, enjoy the Cute cat-eyed sniper.

And here's Yuma!

590C1892-B6A1-4EC5-B4A9-9CE6E9E1707E.jpeg

If you're asking what the covered-up part is for, it's because I signed the drawing with my full name right there, with it translated into Kanji right next to it. I gave Yuma the precious boy smile.

Also the fact that he's Class President reminds me I'm actually A Class Vice-President this year, but my limited role in the grand scheme of things made me forget I even had a title in the first place. A well, I'm gonna attend the next class council meeting, so that's that. Anyway, yeah. Enough about me, enjoy best boi!

God I hate fingers so much.

I might still draw other Assassination Classroom characters because I just love all them kids but we'll see what the future holds for us, eh?

Also I just finished watching "Another" and I can't stop thinking about how much more depressing the anime would be if it had AssClass's cast. Hoo boy. Another is one hell of a fucked up anime.

Last edited:
Back