Koops draws things and you should take looks or he's gonna be sad!

Re: Koops' art thread. *Insert any sort of funny witty title here*

Well... today... you get double.

I present to you, comic strip #5, "Any Brawl Meta vibes?" I could've chosen a better name.

In all seriousness... I don't know how powerful Ridley is gonna be in Ultimate. Who knows, will he at some point get banned from tournaments?

rFmQYX3.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: So,... Mr. Ridley? Thank you for coming to this interview on such short notice! The fans really wanted to ask some things!
RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: Yeah so first of all, I wanna thank y'all for showingyour support ever since the Melee days! Makes me feel loved!
Ask Away!

pNv4M5D.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: What were your thoughts initially when you got invited?
RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: Well, at first, I thought the Master Hand was trollin' as us', but damn, he was dead serious! I couldn't contain myself to be quite honest!

S6u4voT.jpg

RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: However, something manages to really piss me off, despite the fact that I actually got in!
I don't know about you, but I think Nintendo portrayed me as an animalistic murderer! And I am CLEARLY not that!
Villager is though, I can feel it in his eyes!

jWLCT3H.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Ok... and what makes you say that exactly?

6dWznIG.jpg

RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: They made me kill MegaMan AND Mario on camera! I mean sure, it was faked out, but it passed on a bad image of me!

Q4bpqwv.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: You do know that they want to stay true to the games, right? Not the actual Ridley!

lZtx1dU.jpg

RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: Bro! You're right! This is what Smash is about! I shouldn't be myself! I gotta unleash my inner Space Pirate!
MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Good boy, Ridley!

jL4Lp19.jpg

RidleyHeadSSB4-U.png
: That moveset looks so sick on me! And that Down Special! And that FINAL SMASH!
Ask Away!

NEErJ3H.jpg

I got a little lazy at the last panel, but hey, I've been making this post since forever, so please don't rant about it, would you?

At do you guys think of these so far? I got an especially hilarious one waiting at #7.

Until the next one tho, see ya!

I... have been kinda shaky about this one, but if I want this thing to go on, I have to show it for the sake of continuity. I found it funny at first, but then it kinda wore off what it originally had to me, even if it's still good by my standards.

Before we start, disclaimer: I do not intend to offend ANYONE in any way through this comic, even though the concerned group of people in question don't appear in big numbers around here. This is just a fun little thing, and is purely satirical. That being said, if you're a furry, don't feel offended by this.

I just want to be safe here...

Anyway, here ya go! Comic strip #6, "We need another one."

OwTXjP6.jpg

Mr. Sakurai! Two Pokemon are requesting to see you!
uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: Really? Let them in, then!

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: So you're two of the three starters in the upcoming X & Y, is that it?

bechAcN.jpg

BmffWvO.jpg
: First of all, Mr. Sakurai, we learned human language just to come see you, so listen nicely to us!

srH9KTf.jpg

GreninjaHeadSSB4-U.png
: Anyway, we know the Gen 6 games haven't been released yet, but...

MxbANPD.jpg

GreninjaHeadSSB4-U.png
BmffWvO.jpg
: WE WANT TO BE IN THE NEXT SMASH BROS!!!

aevPkZJ.jpg

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: Well, I wanted a new Smash Pokemon anyway!

UP477Xj.jpg

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: But only one of you! I've been adding too much Pokemon to the series lately!

Takgqcv.jpg

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: We must take into consideration some things here... having unique attributes -which you no doubt both have- and popularity, which all starter Pokemon have...

3Nj0nRP.jpg

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: And reception, which we unfortunately don't have at the mo-

Other guy: Mr. Sakurai! About that, the game was leaked and people started making fanart!

JzqZcSg.jpg

uyzsuclk_400x400.jpeg
: OH DEAR LORD!

pJ33Gw7.jpg

GreninjaHeadSSB4-U.png
: C'mon now, don't feel so down! It's just that when it comes to furry Pokemon, wether the fanart quality is good or bad, its content mostly isn't always friendly to innocent eyes, to say the least! Thing is, Sakurai already got a furry Pokemon in there and you can't believe how much that one was a target for these kinds of things! And now notice how one could see a Braixen being female... you get the picture!
And the fact that you as an individual are female only strengthens my point!
BmffWvO.jpg
: You're not helping!

I'm gonna die because of this one. I kinda wanted to go for another one, but once I'm done with something, I really don't like the idea of undoing it. These take time to make.

But maybe you won't think it's so bad, so you're the judges. I personally like it, I just don't know if you will.

Also Sakurai appears here! How can you not think that is cool?

But the next one is the best one I made so far, so brace yourselves!

Greninja looks pretty smug in that last panel. He's lucky that that part of the internet doesn't focus on him (though I doubt he's totally immune, but let's not dwell on that thought).

Yeah...

Better not...

Anyway, it is time for the best I've made yet, and probably the most original idea I ever had for a comic strip.

Comic strip #7, "Party Cloudy".

Fd1IGxA.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Hey, everyone! Thanks for coming! I had planned a game of Dungeon Master for us to enjoy! Anyone new to this game?

3NZFcr5.jpg

zNrYxES.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Yes, Cloud?
CloudHeadSSB4-U.png
: I never played that game!

I0HADB5.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Rules are simple: In every situation to which you are exposed, you will have to respond with one of your abilities, ok?
CloudHeadSSB4-U.png
: Yeah, ok!

Author: Look, I know it's not that simple, but let's just say there is some behind the scenes explaining, ok?

GeCydO1.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: So, you start out in the woods, you somehow woke up there... suddenly, primids start falling from the sk—
CloudHeadSSB4-U.png
: UP AIR!

llP38dt.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Then, you come face to face with a...
CloudHeadSSB4-U.png

ZxTqF9S.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: It's a trap! A sawblade...
CloudHeadSSB4-U.png

Pb8ztfz.jpg

xrCawND.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Cloud, you reached the first boss! Roll the dice to attack!

MwvyrtL.jpg

VPaQa9r.jpg

oOaSoWG.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: Cloud! You've reached the limit! No more Up Airs!

GzBNEAT.jpg

CloudHeadSSB4-U.png
: But I don't reach limits...
I break them!

yUeiYba.jpg

MetaKnightHeadSSB4-U.png
: I sure hope you have decent recovery!

So?

I know that Cloud's Up Air is a pretty powerful move, so let's spam it!

I can't say anything more about this other than I'm tellin' ya, this is the best one so far.

And me adding Lucario here for the second time in this series kinda looks biased because a lot of characters haven't been featured yet, but there is a reason: he and Snake were Meta Knight's partners during the Subspace Emissary, nuff said, enjoy!

Well, that was the easiest one to make, and somehow it's the one that got the most delayed.

Damn you camp.

Anyway, comic strip #8, "The Internet is full of Links."

HOFCVKE.jpg

LinkHeadSSB4-U.png
: You know... something always bothers me...

awSwzds.jpg

LinkHeadSSB4-U.png
: So here's Young Link, who split the timeline... which puts him here!

CC9H5RS.jpg

LinkHeadSSB4-U.png
: And here is Toon Link, who is the first in the Adult timeline, so he is right... here!

wrbSwR1.jpg

LinkHeadSSB4-U.png
: So there'z one thing I wanna know Nintendo...

qTePGzJ.jpg

LinkHeadSSB4-U.png
: HOW COME I AM THE OLDEST LINK DESPITE BEING IN THE END OF ALL TIMELINES?

I know I used TP Link's stock icon for this, but even he is towards the end of the Child timeline, so... take it either way.

So Link is still the (mostly) silent protagonist. Doesn't talk much. Which is why he doesn't have speech bubbles in the first few panels. He's not actually speeking, rather making us know what he wants to say.

You know, like Mr. Bean!

And yes, this was made before BotW's official confirmation in the timeline, but look, I watched MatPat's video, ok? And that was the one that said that BotW was at the end of the Downfall timeline, ok?

Well, at least we know it's in all timelines now.

I don't think it's in all timelines, I think they're just letting people decide where it is themselves except that it has to be at the end of a given timeline. I think they should've just said it takes place at the end of the Downfall timeline because that makes way more sense than the other two.

Yeah probably. Always seemed right, especially with the Lynels and the yellow stripe on the cap.

Hey, Koops, don't forget to post your full-size Chibi-Koopses here! They're really great and have some cool details and it's a travesty we had to shrink them down.

True. I spent time on each of these lil' Koopsers, so might as well give them Chibis some time to have fun in the sun.

This one appears one the Paper Mario version of Toad Town. As previously mentioned, it was significantly nerfed, even more than Snake's ass for this picture because otherwise, he would simply be too big.

4OpoFhR.png

Notice how it reads Mario Story? The book? Yeah?

I'm not gonna get recognition for these kinds of references though.

Anyway, this next one is the RoguePort Chibi Koops.

wbHDGgj.png

It says... pocket empty... because RoguePort... I mean yeah it kinda plays a role in the dialogue.

Next is probably my favorite of all the Koopsy-Daisies, Sunshine Chibi Koops.

gRhNMJX.png

And the best part is, he didn't bump into any modifications whatsoever.

Next is... Galaxy Chibi Koops, praising God's gift to us that is Mario Galaxy.

jk1D2xb.png

And last one is... Odyssey Chibi Koops, still salty about the recency bias.

8O7Pa8g.png

So yeah, have these Chibi Koopses. I think I might go for that style forever actually, really looks better on my character.

Hope you like these, because you'll see more of these.

Welp... I guess I gotta show you the next comic strip now. I got three ready after that one anyway. Sorry for the recent inactivity, I will try to show off more of the stuff in a frequent basis.

I present to you, comic strip #9, "Buff that Puff!". Y'all know where this is headed, I suppose.

iRGg7vw.jpg

RoyHeadSSB4-U.png
: First, that blue-haired peasant comes in, then that dumb angel, and I get kicked out!
MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
:Roy... Calm down!

nRZHGgN.jpg

MewtwoHeadSSB4-U.png
: What? I'm getting shafted for other Pokemon? But I'm the best Pokemon! What is wrong with the humans?

BmDdpkq.jpg

LuigiHeadSSB4-U.png
: It's a riot down there!

PMS1cQ8.jpg

FoxHeadSSB4-U.png
: Well yeah! For the first time in Smash, characters are getting cut!

0tZtp6n.jpg

PikachuHeadSSB4-U.png
: Pikaaah! Chu! (I wouldn't worry about that! We're way too popular!)

yNREAWU.jpg

LuigiHeadSSB4-U.png
: We?
PikachuHeadSSB4-U.png
: Pika! (Yeah, us original 12! From the first Smash!)

4uee81N.jpg

FoxHeadSSB4-U.png
: Uh... Sorry to prove to wrong, but...

We're only 11!

HNEGu4n.jpg

Out you go! And if you come back in... you're getting nerfed!
JigglypuffHeadSSB4-U.png
: Jiggly?

lkY4Ji3.jpg

Narration: Fortunately for her... she got inside just in time, albeit a lot worse...
JigglypuffHeadSSB4-U.png
: Snif... snif... Jiiigallyy... puff! *sobbing*

Ouch...

Am I a sadistic tough Lucario murdering a poor helpless little Jigglypuff from the inside?

Shit... Sorry Jiggs... Aw man... makes me wanna hug her and carry her back in at the expense of her dropping in the tier list... which happened? A moment of silence in memory of the time when Jigglypuff was not on the bottom of the tier list.

You know... I'm giving her a try in Ultimate... it also sounds like she's finally been buffed there.

Well, the next couple of comics are great! No seriously, they're about the funniest I did yet! Maybe not as funny as "Party Cloudy", but they're up there!

See ya then!

Lucario said:
So yeah, have these Chibi Koopses. I think I might go for that style forever actually, really looks better on my character.

Hope you like these, because you'll see more of these.
Hmm, these are alright, but I don't think you should totally dump your old style. Maybe you could keep both, using one or the other depending on the situation.

Lucario said:
nRZHGgN.jpg

MewtwoHeadSSB4-U.png
: What? I'm getting shafted for other Pokemon? But I'm the best Pokemon! What is wrong with the humans?
You changed what Mewtwo says here, but actually I think the one in the drawing is funnier. It still gets the point across that Mewtwo thinks he's the best while saying it in a subtler and more humorous way.

Huh. Feedback.

For the Chibies, well, ok, besides I never thought of completely abandoning Human proportioned Koops. Don't Worry.

As for the Mewtwo thing... I changed it because Lucario appears in one of the next comics that I finished, and in the one I'm making now, which is, I swear, not biased at all because he just fits so well the situation. Instead of removing one of his appearances, I thought I'd remove a mention of him.

Even with the new text, you can still kinda see him.

I just thought it would affect my comics to have Lucario appear more than he has to. I love him, out of 800 Pokemon he's the best, but I also gotta make it so that it's fair for other characters in the comic.

Heeeeeyyyyyy...

I have an excuse for not posting earlier.

This comic strip is literal hell to work with. It's entirely Fire Emblem characters, so my drawing skills are put at test, it has lots of dialogue and lots of panels, more than the others. But it's still a cool comic like I promised it would be.

And now I actually... finished with comic strip 16... I think I'll have to list our progress so far. Here is what's written somewhere in my Notes application.

Characters that have yet to be featured in a comic strip:

-Donkey Kong.
-Dark Samus.
-Yoshi.
-Kirby.
-Ness.
-Peach.
-Daisy.
-Sheik.
-Zelda.
-Falco.
-Ganondorf.
-Mr. G&W.
-Pit.
-Dark Pit.
-Wario.
-Red.
-Squirtle.
-Ivysaur.
-Charizard.
-Diddy Kong.
-Lucas.
-Sonic.
-King Dedede.
-Olimar.
-R.O.B.
-Wolf.
-MegaMan.
-Wii Fit Trainer.
-Rosalina & Luma.
-Mii Fighters.
-Palutena.
-PacMan.
-Shulk.
-Bowser Jr.
-Duck Hunt.
-Ryu.
-Corrin.
-Bayonetta.
-Inkling.
-King K. Rool.

Characters that have already been featured in a comic strip:

-Mario.
-Link.
-Samus
-Fox.
-Pikachu.
-Luigi.
-Captain Falcon.
-Jigglypuff.
-Bowser.
-Ice Climbers.
-Dr. Mario.
-Pichu.
-Marth.
-Lucina.
-Young Link.
-Mewtwo.
-Roy.
-Chrom.
-Meta Knight.
-Snake.
-Ike.
-Lucario.
-Toon Link.
-Villager.
-Little Mac.
-Greninja.
-Robin.
-Cloud.
-Ridley.
-Simon.
-Richter.

Other characters:

-Isabelle.
-Masahiro Sakurai.
-Braixen.
-Doc Louis.
-Shovel Knight.
-Waluigi.
-BomberMan.
-Krystal.
-Knuckles.

You might notice some new faces here. Yes, I actually drew these characters, those filed under "Characters that have already been featured in a comic strip" and "Other characters". We already have a pretty solid alignment there.

Let's not drag on. Comic strip #10, "Tip of the Iceberg" (which is, by the way, inaccurate if we take the concerned Tip into consideration) coming right up!

KeoGV8q.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: It's amazing that we just got in, right Robin?

VF1Z2gh.jpg

RobinHeadSSB4-U.png
: Of course, Lucina! Getting in Smash is an honor anyone dreams of! The best there is!

85zXDFa.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: Wait... Is that who I think it is?

YRYk3SY.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
:IT'S THE HERO KING HIMSELF!
RobinHeadSSB4-U.png
: Lucina! Wait up!

LTWCaXB.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: It's great to finally meet you in person, Lord Marth!

FsxbFpX.jpg

MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
: And you are?
LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: Oh yes! How rude of me!

NTMZY42.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: I am Lucina, daughter of Chrom! Your descendant!
IkeHeadSSB4-U.png
: Didn't know they were still accepting Fire Emblem characters!

6i1lUDI.jpg

MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
: Whoever you are, congrats on making it here! I think I heard a deal about you...
LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: Thank you! May I take a look at your sword?

p8xpLTb.jpg

MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
: Of course! Here, look as much as you want, Lucina!

wChXpTp.jpg

IkeHeadSSB4-U.png
: Um... Marth... you sure about that?
MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
: What's so wrong with lending my sword to my bloodline?

MuVlwQJ.jpg

IkeHeadSSB4-U.png
: I think I recall something rather... dreadful about it... but I can't quite put my finger on it!

sGpe5Jz.jpg

LucinaHeadSSB4-U.png
: And those legends about the tip of it! Are they true?
RobinHeadSSB4-U.png
: Uh... Lucina, I would be more careful with that! You don't know how powerful this relic could...

5RLqGt2.jpg

MarthHeadSSB4-U.png
: Your daughter... yes, Mr. Chrom, who is from my lineage... she's alright! ... Injured... yes... badly... mmmaybe... but that's Smash! You'll see when you get there! Not that easy! There's all these powerhouses who come from everywhere, accidents are bound to happen! It's normal, no worries! I went through worse...

WHEW!!!!

That took a long time to edit... dude... Also I didn't bother shrinking the icons down, it takes way too much time. Besides, they look just right. It's hard just to make the post and post it here, but hey it's here! Enjoy it!

While I like to take a little peer at your thread, I'd recommend lowering the resolution on your images, as long as the text and drawings remain clear, just to ease the load time. I'd also suggest putting your posts in spoilers, just so it's easier to navigate through your material.

I see you're making the effort to draw characters though. I can promise your ability to draw will improve the more you do it and make an effort. :)

Ah yes I can feel myself improve, especially since a lot of these characters require a lot of attention not to screw up. You have to be extremely careful with some of them, because there are characters that only need one tiny little mistake to become a pile of messed up scribbling.

But I'll take everything else you said, you're right, I should put them in spoilers, abd that's spmething I noticed recently. How can I reduce resolution though, I'm doing all of this on a phone, since it's the quickest way to upload things here... and saying this way is the quickest doesn't even actually make it quick, just quickest.

But, thanks a bunch for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I hope you look forward to... well... look at more stuff on here.

Hmm if you're taking it with a phone, is there a way to adjust photo resolution? Phones should have an image editing feature through camera or browsing stuff in the gallery.

Hullew thegh, fellow MayroBoordiers!

I can't believe I'm actually at comic strip #20 now and I still haven't shown off #11... what I have is double what I shared!

Without further adzew... I give you this offering, comic strip #11, "Very Little Mac", another adaptation of another Smash meme. Have fun reading.

FjE46id.jpg

IiPopgp.jpg
: Go show 'em what ya got, Mac! You've been an assist trophy, now they want yo playable in there! So no lett'n me down!
LittleMacHeadSSB4-U.png
: Yes, Doc!

tT7PqAV.jpg

LittleMacHeadSSB4-U.png
: The champ has arrived!

4EmRzOc.jpg

ZeroSuitSamusHeadSSB4-U.png
: Seriously?!

0C3rdo6.jpg

: First Wii Fit Trainer, now him! It's like they'll let anyone in for giggles now!
I miss the old days! Only the stars could compete back then!

Jkt24iG.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Punch-Out was an iconic game... good to see you here, Little Mac! Make yourself right at home!
LittleMacHeadSSB4-U.png
: Thanks, Mr. Mario!

vm19S3W.jpg

: Hey Shorty!

6yUyHNK.jpg

: Wanna prove yourself? You gotta get through me, and all the strongest characters! No playing games with me!
LittleMacHeadSSB4-U.png
: Did you just call me...

SHORTY?

nKt6RkQ.jpg

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Is she landing yet?
LucarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Based on her aura... no, she's still not done flying!
MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Mac, you have no shortage of power!

I think this is my real first attempt at drawing a fully bodied Mario. And Little Mac. Not Lucario though, I already did it for him. It's weird how he just fits the situation here, so if you think his inclusion is biased, think again. I forgot to try to find a way to lower the resolution as suggested by the above poster, so sorry about that, but I'll see what I can do in the future.

Next, we're deconfirming a character. See ya then!

I'm so proud of that pun in the end.

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: Shorty? Who are you calling Shorty!?

LucarioHeadSSB4-U.png
: She's talking to Mac, not you.

Mario's pant legs cover a bit of the top of the shoe, not the other way around.

Also, you should put a tag that says "Shortly after..." in the last panel.

MarioHeadSSB4-U.png
That match was cut short! Little Mac, you have no shortage of power!

LucarioHeadSSB4-U.png
Based on that aura Samus has, it's going to be a tall order to top that one!

Yoshi_%28head%29_-_MaS.png
: I can't believe Samus would stoop this low.

Me to myself:

Take notes, boi

You were expecting a comic?

Too bad, Waluigi Braixen time.

Sorry, comic will have to wait, but this is an art thread, not just a comics thread.

IFUMDFO.png

Just a sketch... just wanted to draw Braixen, problem?

Ok I drew this because I needed to get some image out of my head... it wasn't furry fanart... but something else, something I better not be headed to myself. It's not really bad-looking fanart, if anything it looked nice honestly, but it's more about what, and not how, was drawn that offended the part of me that absolutely is all for this mon. I don't wanna talk about it, ok?

Anyway, ... Braixen! The first stage evolution of Fennekin, Kalos fire starter, the fox pokemon! Not the absolute best Pokemon... but it would be if Lucario didn't exist. I guess I'll use this post to talk a bit about Braixen, just share my thoughts about it, state why I love it so much. And just for convenience, I'll be referring to Braixen as a she, because when something's name is a play on braise and vixen, you know the dex gender ratio has been lying. I'd blame that on the fact that she's a starter.

First of all, I don't know if anyone here knows... I'm a fan of dogs. It's a pattern some may notice. Canines are my favorite kind of animal, and foxes are canine, so Braixen falls in that category.

There's also Pokken Tournament, where it all started. I main Lucario there, true, but only because of the place he occupies in my heart, but I'm actually better at playing Brai-Brai there. She's a fun character, and way better than Lucario as far as that game alone goes. She's sorta the one I pick if I really wanna win.

Braixen also has a flashy personality, and damn does she show it. It just makes her a bit cuter than she's supposed to be. Yes, I said it, Braixen is cuter than Fennekin, fite me. I normally go for the more badass stuff, but there's also something about Braixen's feminine design that appeals to me. Call me furry... but... doesn't one become a furry if they like their characters because they have fur? Moving on... notice how we're talking about a fire starter. One that is NOT Fire/Fighting! Psychic is also one of my favorite types, and well, Braixen gets the psyichic typing when she evolves into Delphox. As much as I love the fighting type, it's nice to see a fire starter that's not... well... a heavy and muscular creature. The Braixen line just feels fresh.

Now for this drawing... I plan on making it a nice piece of art, with a flashy background and all... to fit this fox, y'know. Add in some colors, and improve the lineart too... this will give me some good, long overdue training I needed a long time ago.

I love Braixen. My second fave Pokemon, and the best starter overall. If not for the movie, she might've even been my top favorite above Lucario... or not, but I think I made my point of why I think Braixen is that dear a creature to me.

that's not furry art. you're in the clear.

HA!

Take that!

ElRGHwb.png

Yes, this is, without a doubt, the thing Luigi 64DD challenged me to draw, my own real, fleshy, 100% hug material waifu.

Izzy is best girl, you can't convince me otherwise. Of course, y'all know that since during this waifu war I can't stop gushing about her. She's a precious little doggo. <3<3

Yes, that left arm might be a tad bit oddly proportioned, but the rest is ok... no not ok, it's great. I had to stay true to every detail to be able to really recreate her. I normally wouldn't bother with the squarish pattern on her vest, but then I was like "Wynaut?"

So yeah... here she is! She ain't some squid girl with a knack for fashion, she's the most adorable secretary dog... no, the most adorable living organism the eye can register.

How's that for a counterattack?

Nice job. Now that you have done this, I think the waifu war is over. The final result is...

...a draw.

Why? Because not only have we turned up equal in all the different things that we've tried to do, I've discovered some fanart shows that Isabelle and Marie actually get along fine as well:

isabelle-squid-sisters.png
tumblr_nod4zztJl51sj68wgo1_500.png

So, that's that. We both came out of it having drawn our waifus, so it was good for both sides. I now offer this handshake for peace.

Handshake-800x450.jpg

Good-Handshake.jpg

Also, aw, that's some cute fanart there!

I wonder when were they made though. And I also wonder if Isabelle vs Marie was always a thing. Nevertheless, I'm glad no one suffered any fatal injuries and that everyone survived the war.

Plus, I actually got to know who Marie was, so yeah, she's a cool character.

Well... at long last I am posting this... and it's probably gonna be a long time until I post the next one knowing me, but this one's finally here. I said we were disconfirming a character, well we're gonna disconfirm the hell out of that character! Let's do this!

Mnd4ylx.jpg

I wonder...

X7NJqxR.jpg

Will I ever see the day?

Nowadays... everyone dreams of entering...

h9Nynli.jpg

They look at that symbol and say "That's where I wanna go!"

4kSAnwG.jpg

But all of them... they've been around for this long...

UxwNScp.jpg

latest

But I am still but a star in the making... And what is there for my future?

XUsMEuY.jpg

How odd it is that it was just going to be a simple fighting game...

yItvyKL.jpg

And that it gave us this...

BzLkqef.jpg

RC0pBdC.jpg

latest
Could this be?
An invitation!

Oh...

1BSVjRm.jpg

latest
You know... Assist trophy is a nice start.
A nice act of "shovelry"!

Next comic, we'll see what happens in the world of Smash when you decide to dedicate your life to climbing ice with your sibling. See ya then!

Back