What was your first Mario game?

Well, I had bootleg versions of Super Mario Bros and Mario Bros on some GBA-like bootleg console. But I lost it many years ago

My first real Mario game was New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

I haven't played a Mario platformer until like New Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario Advance 2. When my twin and I were young, we simply refused to play the single player games by ourselves, preferring any multiplayer Mario game where we could team up over them. Hence why Smash and Mario Kart were the safer choices for us.

I had a late start with my gaming "career". Got my first games at around age 7, but I understand some people my age started earlier.

Super Mario Bros 1/2/3
played the third one the most by far

Super Mario Bros on the NES. Used to play it a lot with my older brother who one time beat the whole thing as Mario before I got a turn with Luigi :/

fantanoice said:
Super Mario Bros on the NES. Used to play it a lot with my older brother who one time beat the whole thing as Mario before I got a turn with Luigi :/
top 10 betrayals in anime

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 on someone else's Game Boy. It wasn't until 10 years later when I finally got my own "copy" and played it again on the 3DS Virtual Console.

Metal Mario2 said:
The original Super Mario Bros., because apparently I'm old.

If that's the qualifier, that explains my bad knees.

That_Yellow_Mushroom said:
Kligma said:
Metal Mario2 said:

HAHA nonsense guys! Im only 22 and my first Mario game was also the original Mario Bros from the NES! ;D

Mine too. I'm 23. I was joking. ;D

Kligma said:
That_Yellow_Mushroom said:
Kligma said:
Metal Mario2 said:

HAHA nonsense guys! Im only 22 and my first Mario game was also the original Mario Bros from the NES! ;D

Mine too. I'm 23. I was joking. ;D
Haha! I was about to say! But yes the 1st Mario Bros was awesome but I must say I haven't played the other bros on the NES but on the SNES on Allstars ;D

Back