Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey

You could be right too, which is a shame because I like little figures and all. The Toys to Life fad pretty much died at this point.

Yeah I feel like they'll make these last bunch of smash amiibos and then be done with the whole thing.

I think they can just continue the spirit of Amiibo without tying them into games. So releasing lines of regular high-quality figures based on Smash fighters and whatnot. I do want them to up their merch game in general, I want more merch of M&L series/characters for one thing. Especially since my Fawful stylus decided to go into hiding somewhere and I haven't seen it in nearly a year :'(

Maybe this game gets merch that's more than some Japan exclusive screen cleaner with pasted artwork. Possibly they bring back the styluses, though I really just want a world of Nintendo line based on the series or including it.

So, is a PIT remake coming to? Maybe it could be something about the other babies, like Wario and Daisy.

WILL it come? For the love of god. Please make it come. Later. Or ever.

I still think PIT would be the one they put on Switch if they put any on Switch. Well aside from Superstar Saga but it was already remade and was probably already in 3DS development before the Switch released/announced (if the music in Paper Jam is anything to go by). So out of the two DS games, PIT is the most adaptable to one screen and only used touch controls for one minor part. If they were making PIT for Switch, it still makes sense they'd announce/release BIS first as the 3DS is a dying console. Also the Super Mario Advance games sure as hell weren't in original release order.

Fawfultheghost64 said:
I still think PIT would be the one they put on Switch if they put any on Switch. Well aside from Superstar Saga but it was already remade and was probably already in 3DS development before the Switch released/announced (if the music in Paper Jam is anything to go by). So out of the two DS games, PIT is the most adaptable to one screen and only used touch controls for one minor part. If they were making PIT for Switch, it still makes sense they'd announce/release BIS first as the 3DS is a dying console. Also the Super Mario Advance games sure as hell weren't in original release order.
Actually they were, except SMB3 was moved to last for some reason.

Uh, that doesn't mean they were if only the first three were and 3, which should have been second, was moved to last.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Uh, that doesn't mean they were if only the first three were and 3, which should have been second, was moved to last.
Borp said:
Pretty sure 2-4-5-3 isn't proper order. :yoshi:
Mario Advance was only part of a large line of Mario ports. Look at this...

SMB1+2J > SMB2I > SMW > YI > SMB3 > SM64

Except for SMB3, they were all ported in original release order.

Even if you consider that, what makes PIT being moved backward in this set any stranger than Mario 3 in that one? Not that 64 DS had anything to do with the Super Mario Advance series.

I really hope they buff Dark Bowser this time round. Always felt like his part of the finale was way too easy compared to what the bros go through.

I mean just a measly 1000 health? Midbus had over twice that!

I think it's because, assuming that you don't kill the Fawful Bug in one go, you have to redo that phase multiple times.
And if you're really unlucky, you could be like kid-me who didn't realize you had to eat the bug after getting it out of Dark Bowser's body.

And with how easy it is to break that game, I'd always kill the bug in one go.

honestly it took me about a month to realize i could suck the bug up by pressing x and y at the same time because holy shit just one button by itself wouldnt work
granted i was like 10 but still

Shygul said:
honestly it took me about a month to realize i could suck the bug up by pressing x and y at the same time because holy *bleep* just one button by itself wouldnt work

what? Both buttons?

Yo said:
Shygul said:
honestly it took me about a month to realize i could suck the bug up by pressing x and y at the same time because holy *bleep* just one button by itself wouldnt work

what? Both buttons?
that is what i just said yes

https://twitter.com/sweet_orange80/status/1065568400380850176
Looks like some new artwork coming in soon, based on Corocoro.
Also Lemmy confirmed, for the one or two who had a shadow of a doubt.

Well they are a package deal, barring one or two exceptions.

I'm pretty sure they will remake PIT after BIS, I'm guessing they skipped it for NOW, because it didn't sell well. Let's just be patient for PIT remake like I am, right now I'm just REALLY happy and excited for the BIS remake. ^^

DrewV1234 said:
I'm pretty sure they will remake PIT after BIS, I'm guessing they skipped it for NOW, because it didn't sell well. Let's just be patient for PIT remake like I am, right now I'm just REALLY happy and excited for the BIS remake. ^^
Partners in Time sold 1.39 million, and I wouldn't call that poor sales. It was Paper Jam that sold poorly (less than 1 million).

Hey, Drew? Try not to double post, OK? That's when you post twice in a row. If you have something else to say, just modify/edit your post.

Be sure to read the rules also.

Back