Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Lassi said:
I wonder if we'll see a stage based on Mario Maker 2, might be redundant due to the Mario Maker stage is in the game anyways, but I kinda want to see 3D World get something of a stage, considering it is the only 3D Mario game without any elements in any stage

I feel like 3D World is repped by the Land stage, considering the major graphical update it got in Ultimate. And anyway, since the Mario Maker stage already has slopes...

Also:

Lassi said:
I would say being able to use your own voice to voice Mii Fighters

I thought the Switch didn't have a microphone?

Lassi said:
I would say being able to use your own voice to voice Mii Fighters
That sounds like it could very easily be abused in ways that are not rated E10+. Granted, that could probably be worked around by disabling the recorded voice during online play.

Or maybe thet let you record it but put it in a bunch of filters.

My solution is just to have some voice slider or something, and the Mii just talks in that silly Simlish nonsense.

Just downloaded the game last night, will play tonight with my brother. Usually we start by unlocking everyone.

Any recommendations? Tips? Tricks?

Who do you main?

Luigi...

He's pretty far in terms on VS matches, and I don't think he is early in world of light, so you're gonna have to look up the classic mode chart of unlocking characters.

But if you wanna unlock characters just by playing the game, then go ahead. Do 5 min matchs with 4 stocks, which are likely to end before you can destroy the opponent, so each two matches gets you a new character.

Thanks! Yeah, Classic Mode is what I did for him. The exact chain was Mario > Sonic > Bayonetta > Little Mac > Ike > Luigi.

ok so thats a lot here from today
i got a wedding mario amiibo and trained him in smash. got him to level 50.
I ended up naming him "i dair you" because of just how often he uses down airs
i dont even know where he picked up that habit from. i mean im predictable but unless im playing as g&w i dont spam down airs. either way when he got it he never stopped using it because it just works

also i was doing doubles against the amiibo and
me on discord said:
i ma ognna galaxy brain and les see how well i do with two game & watches
F:HGDX:FGLD:FGLDF THE AI ONE JUST IMMEDIATELLY KILLED MARTH WITH A JUDGE 9????????????????? THE BATTLE JUST STARTED HOLY CRAP
ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 5 SECONDS
ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 5 SECONDS
Holy heck hes better than me i think hes god. hes not taken much damage so far while i lost a stock already.
main7.png
< thats him. thats the alt i picked. God himself
next time later on he did not exhibit god powers though

It's probably just the Mario AI that spams the tornado because my Wario amiibo spams n air all the time but I'm no sex kick user. What he does do frequently is taunting because I myself taunt a lot just so he can taunt randomly.

i hope mine taunted too. i tried to train him today to do so, he taunted in one fight thrice and thats the most i got. but at least its something so im glad
also he kicked my ass which just shows i suck at smash. i gotta out pro-gamer him..

Yeah I just had used my Mario amiibo and he's quite the lover of d-air, as I noticed. YEHOO. YEHOO. YEHOO. Even managed to take some of my KOs in the process, which is infuriating. At least I'm not so bad at this game, but again, I don't think anyone really fares well in explosives only giant smash.

He used to not be a taunt spammer, though, but he became a new convert.

I'm starting to master Ken and Ryu's imput attacks. I hope that I can get my YouTube channel up and running so I can upload those moments. I made three minute Smash 4 videos back in the day and that was the maximum allowed at the time. My last video was in 2017. Yeah I'm starting to record five minutes, up to 12 minutes of footage of Ultimate gameplay as the limit is increased timewise.

This morning I encountered some weird glitch were the victory jingle didn't play at all after finishing a match, and it resumed straight to the Smash 64 remix when the results came up.

Will my Daisy, Isabelle, and Chrom Amiibos work without updating my game?
Yes I'm still on the base version.

They..... Should....

I know the Daisy one works

Long John Spaghetti said:
J. D. Sumner said:
Yes I'm still on the base version.

Is your Wi-Fi non-existent?

No, I have Wi-Fi for the update, but I'm not updating it due to me protesting the removal of Mr. Game & Watch's feather.

Back