Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

Energy spears are useless against me.

Mario will easily win this with his trusty
drop the cap.PNG

Gun.

Mario will turn you into scrap metal
proxy-image

I mean, Orion can beat 500-year-old spirits, a skeletal pirate captain, a giant blazing dragon, a beast that won't stop eating, a literal storm god, an eight-legged giant icy creature, a corrupted sentient AI, some gangsters with way too much technology and a helicopter (twice), some bandits alongside their drill-faced moles, an evil time traveler, a very talented wizard, a gargantuan monke that throws minecarts, the leader of a super-intelligent alien race, a wolf king, a straight-up white void of nothingness, a possessed queen, a robot with a name that definitely isn't a reference to anything, the guardian of reality, and the destroyer of the whole universe, so I think he can beat a scrap of metal like Metal Sonic.

I am faster than you, mere mortal.
I mean, Orion can beat 500-year-old spirits, a skeletal pirate captain, a giant blazing dragon, a beast that won't stop eating, a literal storm god, an eight-legged giant icy creature, a corrupted sentient AI, some gangsters with way too much technology and a helicopter (twice), some bandits alongside their drill-faced moles, an evil time traveler, a very talented wizard, a gargantuan monke that throws minecarts, the leader of a super-intelligent alien race, a wolf king, a straight-up white void of nothingness, a possessed queen, a robot with a name that definitely isn't a reference to anything, the guardian of reality, and the destroyer of the whole universe, so I think he can beat a scrap of metal like Metal Sonic.
Now I am Yoshi, a yoshi who is not amused by your power, a yoshi who has defeated Bowser, a character who if we go into detail on, you'll find makes your feats seem less impressive, and most importantly... The Main Character of a Video Game.
Check and Mate.

Only check. You can't catch me.
Yoshi doesn't need to catch Metal Sonic, Yoshi will call Yoshi's friends. Prepare yourself for the entire yoshi race is about attack you.
:yoshi:
Also, so is Mario, Luigi, Peach, and any other character who has ridden a yoshi. And since Peach is here, all of the Mushroom Kingdom is here. Not just that, but you forgot a crucial thing, Peach has a tier three sub. Now the entire Koopa Kingdom is bearing down upon Metal Sonic, all with the intent to turn Metal Sonic into a nice metal soup.
Sure you have Eggman's Armada, but calling them in would alert Sonic, and we all know what would happen next.

Last edited:
N. Brio would throw potions and turn himself into a Hulk monster to launch Yoshi into next Saturday.

N. Brio would throw potions and turn himself into a Hulk monster to launch Yoshi into next Saturday.
Yoshi has eaten bigger, prepare to be egg.

Uh, no offense guys, but how is anyone supposed to win with this power scaling? It can be a bit uninviting.
Well, I can summon multiple homing needles, phoenixes that take a few hit and can sometimes heal myself, but on the other hand, Klinsy is a utter moron

Wait I forgot. Yoshi can't read.

Did you know that since dry Bones is already dead he can't die or lose. Even with invisibility go to the opposite side of the stage and come back and it is back. No matter what you do. Even the ways that normally defeat it. It's worthless as long as it reloads.

Dry Bones would win because Human Sweetie Belle is a girl aged maybe about 12 with no training in hand to hand combat, no weapons, and no superpowers

Unlike Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles has feelings. He doesn't like to fight, but he will only fight back when someone hurts him. In this case, the claws come out.

Did you know that since dry Bones is already dead he can't die or lose. Even with invisibility go to the opposite side of the stage and come back and it is back. No matter what you do. Even the ways that normally defeat it. It's worthless as long as it reloads.

If I'm not mistaken, a Dry Bones will not reload when it's defeated by normal means. That is, if there is a Dry Bones clear condition.

Back