Mario Kart Tour

great, other yoshi recolor

It's be cool if we got Paper characters, Yarn Yoshi, Fawful, Minis (all of them as one driver), Stanley Foreman Spike* since he'll be in the movie, and Fly from Paint

Last edited:
It's be cool if we got Paper characters, Yarn Yoshi, Fawful, Minis (all of them as one driver), Stanley since he'll be in the movie, and Fly from Paint

wait, Stanley the friggin' BUGMAN is in the Mario movie?!

So although it's available now on some non-phone devices, the resolution is wonky.
I wanted to see if at least the races would look okay, but even with landscape selected it remains on portrait..
Screenshot 2021-09-06 9.56.16 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-09-06 9.53.58 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-09-06 9.54.53 AM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-06 9.56.16 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 9.56.16 AM.png
    564.9 KB · Views: 167
Blew all my rubies, didn't get Kangaroo Yoshi. Why???!!!!

I don't know if this has been said before in this thread, but rate-up is a lie. Sure, sometimes you might luck out and get the featured character on your first try, but more often than not, it's going to be a 10-pull with only one SR (that you already own).

I've emptied pipes and not gotten the featured character. :(

I've emptied pipes and not gotten the featured character. :(
Those were soecial pipes without spotlight. Spotlight pipes must give you the spotlight items if you empty them. The developers must fully refund you if you don't get the spotlight items with a pipe with 0 items left, as it's in the legal terms.

If you have direct proof of spotlight pipes not giving spotlight items you must immediately contact the support center.

So um I've done a thing. Been doing it for 7 months now. It started out as just spotlights and high-ends but it will not stop. Super and Normal drivers don't get gliders unless the drivers were spotlights. And also Peach, Daisy, Wario, and Waluigi because reasons. Not all items are of equal ranks, and some are rearranged from what was originally spotlit with them. I only did what seems most fitting for the driver, with no repeats.

high end char assignments.png

Last edited:
Back