Mario Kart Tour

All the tracks released so far had the Reverse and Trick variants, so we can expect those, it's the Reverse/Trick variant that is not always released.

As for the friend Coin, it's more a feature to ping the other friends to show them that you're alive and also to see who replies to know if and when they login. It has hardly any real value but it's useful to stay in touch and to see who you can rely on when organizing friendly races without any prior notice, for example.

Super Bell Subway is possible, Toad's Turnpike I see as something of the third year or after that - this year was dedicated to add support for half pipes so that Wii tracks could be added after the 1st Anniversary Tour, I can see them working this year to backport anti-gravity from MK8 which is after all based on MK7 just like MKT.

Rock Rock Mountain R/T... nah we don't talk about the impossible here.

Super Bell Subway is possible, Toad's Turnpike I see as something of the third year or after that - this year was dedicated to add support for half pipes so that Wii tracks could be added after the 1st Anniversary Tour, I can see them working this year to backport anti-gravity from MK8 which is after all based on MK7 just like MKT.

Rock Rock Mountain R/T... nah we don't talk about the impossible here.
Wait You Mean Rock
Rock Mountain Being Both Reverse And Trick?

Instead of slapping chrome on King Boo, they should have given a racing license to Boo. :boo:
But I'm pumped at that new spider kart. My bug-catching-addicted OC would go nuts for that one.

Not to be a debbie downer but those costumes for Mario and Peach are kinda half assed. Could have at least done a full wardrobe change.

Reactions: zel
Nintendo, please stop adding Mario and Peach alts and please add more characters, like:
-Boo
-E. Gadd
-Petey Piranha (for the Los Angeles Tour)
And so on!

Nintendo, please stop adding Mario and Peach alts and please add more characters, like:

Mario and Peach make money, that's why they get a bazillion alts while other characters get completely ignored.

Mario and Peach make money, that's why they get a bazillion alts while other characters get completely ignored.
Yes and Pink Gold Peach should not be A High end, In my opinion. Also It's kinda weird How Unless you get a High end or level up things, you can't get in 1st of the Leaderboards. Honestly I wish the Characters Effects the Speed and Excelararion, make things Intesting...

I mean, in my world, Baby Luigi deserves to be a guaranteed free high end drop and have 6 guaranteed free high end alts for himself.

Can't have that now, can we?

I mean, in my world, Baby Luigi deserves to be a guaranteed free high end drop and have 6 guaranteed free high end alts for himself.

Can't have that now, can we?
Baby Tour:
Baby Park, Laps: 5
(I don't think Trick or Reverse would work for the track)

Spotlight
Week one: (Pink Gold) Baby Peach, (Detective) Baby Rosalina

Week 2: (Metal) Baby Mario, (Bronze) Baby Luigi

- Moscow Tour -
New characters: E. Gadd, Boo
New Alts: Baby Luigi (Moscow Outfit)
New Racetrack: Moscow (sorry idk)
Oh uhh... Moscow Passageway could be a name.
E. Gadd's Special Item: Poison Mushroom, Drops a Mushroom that Slows Down the Player

Boos Special Item: Boo, Steals a Item, and makes the player Invisible

- Moscow Tour -
New characters: E. Gadd, Boo
New Alts: Baby Luigi (Moscow Outfit)
New Racetrack: Moscow (sorry idk)

YES.

Ray Trace as the-I mean, Baby Luigi dressed in the red army uniform (though he appears different, he's taller, skinnier, and is voiced by someone who isn't Charles as he sounds like a dude now).

Race through the Red Square and see the onion domes of the St. Basil's Cathedral! Catch a glimpse of Lenin's tomb! See the beautiful Moskva river! Watch out for Kremlings inside the Moscow Kremlin!

I want an Florida tour, with Orlando having a track. Baby Luigi would get like a tourist outfit, and Sunshine Mario would return again.

Back