Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
MERRY MAFIA
Alternative Title: Merry *bleep*ing Mafia
(thanks Star)

What is Merry Mafia?
A pretty relaxed Mafia to celebrate the holiday season and the end of the year! Roles will revolve around holidays and winter in general, and phases will be 48 hours long with requested extensions to accommodate those who are busy!
While I do request there be some activity, this is not meant to be a very intensive game, especially with Killing Game going on and holidays coming up. This is just meant to be some classic Mafia fun going into the new year!

What gimmicks will be in play?
While nothing is set in stone, there will be no Locations to visit, and a money system is unlikely. However, do expect some form of Weather to be involved, as well as Receiving Gifts at certain points in the game.
Roles will mostly be standard Mafia fare, although some new roles and an Independent can be implimented if enough people join.

Rules
1. Votes will be cast like so: Vote: Roserade.
If you wish to Unvote, then make sure to Unvote. Voting No Lynch is an option in this game!
2. Any private messages sent outside of the game thread must also be sent to me.
3. No quoting your role card in the thread. Doing so will result in an instant modkill.
5. One you have died, only post in this thread. Do not post any information on who is Innocent or Mafia, regardless of whether it is correct.
6. Be respectful and have fun! This is an end-of-year game.

Sign-Ups
Because I don't want a massive game, I'm capping sign-ups off at 20 people, although I will also be accepting replacements (minimum of 12). If you're playing Killing Game, I don't recommend signing up unless you know you can easily balance both of them. I don't want any activity taken away from that game.

1. LED42
2. Fun With Despair (Junko Enoshima)
3. Stargazing (Riko Santarauchi)
4. Shadowshy (Merry Sithmas)
5. Luigi 64DD
6. Mariofan (Gundham Tanaka)
7. Gabby (Snowy Green)
8. Shy Guy on Wheels
9. Koops
10. MrConcreteDonkey (Noisemaster)
11. MsRetroGeek (Shuuichi Saihara)
12. Smg2Daisy (Nijino Yume)
Replacements
1. Fanta (santanoice)
2. The Pyro Guy

Re: Merry Mafia Lounge (Sign-ups Open!)

gay

♪ They'll kill you when you're sleeping
They'll lynch you when you're awake
They know if you are bad or good
If you're good you've sealed your fate

Oh you better watch out
You better not try
To sniff them out
Or you'll surely die

The Mafia are coming to town
The Mafia are coming to town
The Mafia are coming
to
town ♪

Already past halfway to minimum sign-ups, thank you guys so much! Only need five more to get this ball rolling!

*Reminder that by doing this, I have no excuse not being active in the Killing Game*

merry christmafia

Only need one more sign-up to start! Apologies for pushing this, I just want to make certain that it happens before the holidays pass and everything is irrelevant.

And with that, we're off! From the looks of things, nobody else is interested with joining, so I'll be closing main sign-ups at noon PST tomorrow, though I'll still accept replacements beyond that. Expect roles sometime tomorrow night or Sunday morning/early afternoon. Thank you all for showing interest in Merry Mafia and I hope you all have some end-of-year fun!

Re: Merry Mafia Lounge (Accepting Replacements!)

Replace

I took one look at the game thread I’m already cringing so hard

there's truly no happiness in the literature club

Whew, that was a game. There are more things I want to say about it, which I'll get to later, but for now:

The game was shorter than I was hoping, which really was more of my fault. Giving the Mafia another player or at least a little more firepower definitely would've benefited them, and I should've looked a little closer at that. Some of the length was based upon poor decisions, though, so there's only so much you can do.

Beyond that, though, hope you all had fun, and feel free to talk about your experience!

Solid game from the innocents. I think if the mafia had another player or a converter it wouldn't have been as one-sided however. Good work in any case, Rose.

Yeah, we could have used another Mafia, but me and Geeky sure did make some mistakes. I could have delayed my death if I had noticed Star voted Gabby, but I didn't check the thread until after the phase was locked. I think if there's one thing I learned from this game, it's to nightkill FWD and Shadowshy earlier on if I'm ever Mafia again. :bowser:

Also, is there a way to post logs of the Mafia chat, Rose?

Well this is over.

First of all, I deeply apologize for how big of a nuisance I was on day 1, and sorry for not being all that active lately. Y’know, internet issues?

However I gotta thank you guys for accepting my apology, and also thank Shadowshy for protecting me while I was gone. I hope however I don’t have such problems in any future mafia games in order not to make things uninteresting. But at least, for what I have been through in this mafia game, I enjoyed it, props to the host!

May we meet again in a time I will be more active.

Back