Why is mario so terrible at sports in the sport games?

Why is mario so terrible at sports in the sport games?

• Earth air is toxic to his species

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Earth air is too deoygenated for his species

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The low blood pressure in his legs affects him

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

tardograd2

Cheep Cheep
Why is mario so terrible at sports in the sport games? (In the olympic games series)

They say that we live in a world where talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity isn’t. And I’m not sure where I’m going with this quote, so good luck finding the answer to your question.

Mario is one of the strongest golfers in every game (he hits farther than every character besides Donkey Kong and Bowser; yes: he even hits farther than Wario), so I don't see your point. Moreover, in most sports games (Golf being the exception, as I have explained), Mario is practically an all-rounder: decent in every area.

You are going to have to explain what you mean by this.

Thank you for reading.

You've heard of All-Around, right? Mario is supposed to be the kind of character who has average skills in any stat category.

Well that’s gotta be one tardograd2 thread that doesn’t involve science or Homo Nintendoneus or whatnot.

Um I don’t think Mario’s terrible at anything, but I haven’t played the Olympic games, so I don’t know.

Byakuya Togami said:
doesn’t involve science or Homo Nintendoneus or whatnot.
Look at the poll options.

cuz he's stupid and dumb and luigi is faster and jumps higher and is better looking than dumb old mario

tardograd2 said:
Why is mario so terrible at sports in the sport games? (In the olympic games series)
What makes him terrible in the Olympic games?

Also, some other Mario sports games BEG to disagree. Mario Golf, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Sports Mix for instance.

You're also forgetting Mario Baseball, especially Mario Super Sluggers where Mario outruns Diddy Kong. DIDDY KONG. Oh, and Mario, stats-wise, outclasses Jr..

Kaede Akamatsu said:
Because he is outclassed by :waluigi: in every way
On the contrary, Mario Strikers Charged is, like, the only game where Waluigi isn't utter garbage.

He's okay in other games I guess.

But in Mario Tennis and Mario Baseball, he just... ugh I hate his playstyle. He's so weak in Mario Tennis and his playstyle is weakly return shots, and he's too weak to be a half-decent net player. Dry Bowser, on the other hand, has better serves and a special drop shot.

Mario Baseball, he is one of the best pitchers, but his gimmick of "charging makes his power go down" makes me wonder how the bloody hell you get good hits with him. He has bad running and I have no clue what the "fielding" stat really is all about.

And then there is Mario Sports Mix where Waluigi is "technical" and whatever the hell that stat is all about. Too bad his dodge in dodgeball sucks and he can get outs in volleyball.

Waluigi is ok in Mario Kart 8 and Strikers (pretty much the same reason for why Daisy is also good in that game)

In the rest of the games, he is fjklasnladnvjlnedasjlnfjanscjlnjlasdncjlnlcnkankcnasklcnklasnvnejn

and not in a good way.

he exists to be mocked and laughed at

SiFi said:
Byakuya Togami said:
doesn’t involve science or Homo Nintendoneus or whatnot.
Look at the poll options.

Oh

Anyway, if anything, it’s because.

NO ONE

Besides LGM and my brother plays as Mario.

Byakuya Togami said:
NO ONE
Besides LGM and my brother plays as Mario.
I use Mario in Rugby, Football, Duel Football, Duel Rugby, Rhythmic Gymnastics from time to time and as my heroes double up in the Olympic series. I think it's more down to the player as to how bad Mario is.

He can be mean, but he's NEVER bad.

Back