Miiverse Shutting Down on November 8th

For old times sake I decided to look through all of my old Miiverse posts (there wasn't all that many) and decided to save a bunch of the stupid drawings that I did. Enjoy.

7ym8Hko.jpg

JEHfkYI.jpg

bC442cg.jpg

9VXoayL.jpg

KpBATib.jpg

Fpe3cEc.jpg

f1yijtP.jpg

W7WFaTq.jpg

SihRh2N.jpg

igK4bRN.jpg

pQvD44L.jpg

9v2RJ3x.jpg

wo6rqkE.jpg

OrM6ZPb.jpg

SxOcGMq.jpg

Yes I know they're terrible don't judge me

The seasons they turn
winter to spring
dulling the pain
and erasing the sting.
The seasons turn
summer to fall
time's warm embrace
begins to heal all.

Well, then. RIP Miiverse 2012-2017. May you live on. We will always remember you.

At least I was fortunate to find a good portion of drawings that I wanted to keep hold of, such as the following...

WnpS4l9.png

The drawing above was made by former Miiverse user, Shinru202.

I even set up a collage of up to 91 of my favorite Rosalina drawings.

rosalina_artwork_collage__miiverse__by_mario_and_sonic_guy-dbrt6a9.png

I preserved a bunch of drawings and posts before shut down, too, with Mario VS Donkey Kong-related drawings among other things.

DryBowzillaJP said:
Nothing lasts forever....
Of course all good things must come to an end, and Miiverse is no exception.

First Club Penguin shut down, then many K-Marts closed down, then Toys R Us went into debt, now Miiverse shut down.

Yes I know they're terrible don't judge me
Making terrible drawings and then posting them on the internet? Who does that?

Anyway, it's sad to see Miiverse gone.

R.I.P Nintendo's official gaming cesspool, famous for y can't metroid crawl 2012-2017

It's has been a good time giving "Yeah"s to posts. Sadly, as of today, we can't view our "Yeah"s anymore.

Good thing I screen-recorded the webpage containing the posts I have "Yeah"ed, via QuickTime player (on Mac).

I received my Miiverse post history today. All posts are sorted by year, and if any posts contain a YouTube video, you'll be taken directly to the video link if you click on the image.

MnSG said:
I received my Miiverse post history today. All posts are sorted by year, and if any posts contain a YouTube video, you'll be taken directly to the video link if you click on the image.
I got it the day before. However, I finding out today.
[quote author=Nintendo]Depending on your post count, the file may be a few hundred MB or a few GB.[/quote]
It's only 3.7 MB.

Is it bad that I feel sorry for anyone who has a few GB worth of posts in Miiverse.

Well, you do have probably a few GB worth of posts in Marioverse so you're in no position to say that.

Point taken.

The ZIP file containing my posts is 23.4 MB.

infinite8 said:
Good thing I screen-recorded the webpage containing the posts I have "Yeah"ed, via QuickTime player (on Mac).
I did that too, also to the webpage containing my own posts, along with some of the comment sections on them.

I even recorded the page with the Mario VS DK: Tipping Stars Nintendo Levels, for preservation purposes. I might upload the recordings, some day. They do have Bandicam watermarks, though.

My post history is 32.0 MB

Looking back at it, I have a new realization of how obsessed I was with the Fawful thing for MK8. A vast majority of drawings were for that, making 2013 the year with by far the most posts. And then there's shit like this:

nCPTKTd.png

My final post though, which was posted in the last few seconds possible, is this:

KqlFPI8.png

My best screenshots and drawings I took posted through Miiverse

Daisy: "I should've been in Smash!"
DP1mQje.jpg

Elongated Kaze
g4ZhCc8.jpg

RIP
Vdz9vDA.jpg

Luigi's face during this taunt isn't actually shown during matches as he faces the other way
XpM4Qxv.jpg

Pots
ilGCIyt.jpg

I was framed.
2PMnztB.jpg

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
IVfE6md.jpg

This line was directed at me and I refuse to believe otherwise.
abf6eb1.jpg

This may work better than the actual saying, just saying.
Bt0ZPsc.jpg

Messing around with glitches in Castle Town.
P4Bgde5.jpg

"Photo Bomb"
hcU77jf.jpg

Only the most foolish of fools will be unable to understand this tomfoolery.
WA9VTWk.jpg

Got Zelda!
ExSrSWe.png

Summer Time!
DY2BX5v.png

Luigi Cannon!
HTMIgSu.png

Back