What would you do if Mario didn't exist?

I'd probably play more 360 games.
Oh wait, I already do. :posh:

jaffffey said:
I'd ready the noose
It's if the series didn't begin in the first place...

I'd play more Kirby games, then...

In fact Nintendo would be different without the red plumber...

Honestly, if Mario never existed, none of you would notice since you'd not know who he was.

Looniju said:
If Mario never existed, the video gaming world would be much different. I honestly think that console gaming would be dead, and I doubt I would be much of anything like I am.

Have to agree with Uniju here. The original Mario is really what got everyone hooked on video games.

If Mario didn't exist then I might fine myseft playing FF Series to kill time.

Fiddle Faddle said:
Zeltrax said:

Do you play more 360 games than you do?
I've not played anything Nintendo for a couple of months now.
I get sidetracked by the releases on 360.

Apart from Pokemon, which I still enjoy very much.

If Mario didn't exist, I'd have a life.

But it would be a very boring one. :(

Zeltrax said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
Zeltrax said:

Do you play more 360 games than you do?
I've not played anything Nintendo for a couple of months now.
I get sidetracked by the releases on 360.

Apart from Pokemon, which I still enjoy very much.

Ah, I misinterpreted what you wrote.

I'd probably be either an Earthbound avid or (most likely) a Sonic fanatic. :)
:mario: =I don't exist-a!
Hmmm...How elementry... :posh:

Well, as said before, Nintendo would probably have gone out of business before the whole Street Fighter fiasco that ended with the ESRB, so we might not have to deal with those b******s. Also, Sega would be competing with Sony and Microsoft.

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Well, as said before, Nintendo would probably have gone out of business before the whole Street Fighter fiasco that ended with the ESRB,

You're thinking of Mortal Kombat there...

On-Topic: If Mario didn't exist, some unsuccessful mascot could have taken his place. Commander Keen maybe?

We could assume that Pop-eye would fill the role as the guy who jumps over barrels to save the lady from the brute.

What would you do if Mario didn't exist?
If Mario suddenly ceased to exist, I'd probably think "No Mario = No Paper Mario = NOOOOOO!"

However, if Mario had never existed in the first place, I probably wouldn't play video games 'cause if there was No Super Mario Bros., there would have been no saving the lack of interest in Video games in the first place, thus I probably wouldn't have heard of the phrase "Video Game".
^That or I'd play Sonic games. :roll:

If Mario didn't exist, I'd probably get hooked to the internet.

Oh, wait, I already am ;D

Jesus Freak said:
If Mario didn't exist, I'd probably get hooked to the internet.

Oh, wait, I already am ;D
And so is most of America.

If so, the overall change on Nintendo might have the Pokemon franchise, the DK series, or the Kirby series as the most famous thing of Nintendo.

Lario said:
If so, the overall change on Nintendo might have the Pokemon franchise, the DK series, or the Kirby series as the most famous thing of Nintendo.
Isn't the DK series a Mario spin-off? Then if Mario didn't exist, neither would DK.

Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:
Isn't the DK series a Mario spin-off? Then if Mario didn't exist, neither would DK.
Possibly not...

... As he used to be Jumpman!

Back