What would you do if Mario didn't exist?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
jaffffey said:
I'd ready the noose
It's if the series didn't begin in the first place...

I'd play more Kirby games, then...

In fact Nintendo would be different without the red plumber...
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
Pronouns
He/him
Honestly, if Mario never existed, none of you would notice since you'd not know who he was.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Looniju said:
If Mario never existed, the video gaming world would be much different. I honestly think that console gaming would be dead, and I doubt I would be much of anything like I am.
Have to agree with Uniju here. The original Mario is really what got everyone hooked on video games.
 

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
If Mario didn't exist then I might fine myseft playing FF Series to kill time.
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
Pronouns
He/him
Fiddle Faddle said:
Zeltrax said:
I'd probably play more 360 games.
Oh wait, I already do. :posh:
Do you play more 360 games than you do?
I've not played anything Nintendo for a couple of months now.
I get sidetracked by the releases on 360.

Apart from Pokemon, which I still enjoy very much.
 

Sou Hiyori

miss sara it seems i'm stuck on marioboards.com
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
If Mario didn't exist, I'd have a life.

But it would be a very boring one. :(
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Zeltrax said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
Zeltrax said:
I'd probably play more 360 games.
Oh wait, I already do. :posh:
Do you play more 360 games than you do?
I've not played anything Nintendo for a couple of months now.
I get sidetracked by the releases on 360.

Apart from Pokemon, which I still enjoy very much.
Ah, I misinterpreted what you wrote.
 

Hyper Guy

I wonder what's for dinner...
Pronouns
He/him
I'd probably be either an Earthbound avid or (most likely) a Sonic fanatic. :)
:mario: =I don't exist-a!
Hmmm...How elementry... :posh:
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Well, as said before, Nintendo would probably have gone out of business before the whole Street Fighter fiasco that ended with the ESRB, so we might not have to deal with those b******s. Also, Sega would be competing with Sony and Microsoft.
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Former 'Shroom Staff
LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Well, as said before, Nintendo would probably have gone out of business before the whole Street Fighter fiasco that ended with the ESRB,
You're thinking of Mortal Kombat there...

On-Topic: If Mario didn't exist, some unsuccessful mascot could have taken his place. Commander Keen maybe?
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
We could assume that Pop-eye would fill the role as the guy who jumps over barrels to save the lady from the brute.
 

DoctorWho_1995

˙ɥʇıʍ pǝɹǝdɯɐʇ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ
Pronouns
He/him
What would you do if Mario didn't exist?
If Mario suddenly ceased to exist, I'd probably think "No Mario = No Paper Mario = NOOOOOO!"

However, if Mario had never existed in the first place, I probably wouldn't play video games 'cause if there was No Super Mario Bros., there would have been no saving the lack of interest in Video games in the first place, thus I probably wouldn't have heard of the phrase "Video Game".
^That or I'd play Sonic games. :roll:
 

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Pronouns
She/her
If Mario didn't exist, I'd probably get hooked to the internet.

Oh, wait, I already am ;D
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Jesus Freak said:
If Mario didn't exist, I'd probably get hooked to the internet.

Oh, wait, I already am ;D
And so is most of America.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
If so, the overall change on Nintendo might have the Pokemon franchise, the DK series, or the Kirby series as the most famous thing of Nintendo.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Lario said:
If so, the overall change on Nintendo might have the Pokemon franchise, the DK series, or the Kirby series as the most famous thing of Nintendo.
Isn't the DK series a Mario spin-off? Then if Mario didn't exist, neither would DK.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:
If so, the overall change on Nintendo might have the Pokemon franchise, the DK series, or the Kirby series as the most famous thing of Nintendo.
Isn't the DK series a Mario spin-off? Then if Mario didn't exist, neither would DK.
Possibly not...

... As he used to be Jumpman!
 
Top