What would you do if Mario didn't exist?

If the Mario series never existed, the modern day video game industry would be much different, the primary competitors would be Sega with the Sega Tor, Atari with the Atari X, and to a lesser extent, Nintendo with the Nintendo VGC (Video Game Console). We might just be in 16-bit SNES graphics (which wouldn't be bad). Nintendo's mascot would be Donkey Kong, Mario would be Jump-Man and be the antagonist and be pure evil and torture DK. No online games.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I would die
That's more like as if it stopped existing.

If it stopped existing for me I'd be glad as this would give Nintendo a chance to revive other series.

Brie Loader said:
If Mario never existed, the video gaming world would be much different. I honestly think that console gaming would be dead, and I doubt I would be much of anything like I am.

No If mario never existed, there would be no video gaming whatsoever. Super mario bros pretty much saved the video game industry.

Luigifreak said:
Brie Loader said:
If Mario never existed, the video gaming world would be much different. I honestly think that console gaming would be dead, and I doubt I would be much of anything like I am.

No If mario never existed, there would be no video gaming whatsoever. Super mario bros pretty much saved the video game industry.
I thought R.O.B. did...

Back