The Official LINE Thread

ArchagentEverlasting said:
https://sdl-stickershop.line.naver.jp/stickershop/v1/sticker/11088085/android/sticker.png

They also have some good Kirby ones!

I approve of your avatar

MK8-Line-Mario-Lakitu.gif

I wish there was a version of this with lava involved.

Now featuring Mario's relaxing life.

https://store.line.me/stickershop/product/9350/en

Even has Daisy, Baby Mario, Donkey Kong, Dry Bones, and of course a partially submerged shirtless Luigi. 8) Also, rare instances of gloveless Mario and Luigi, an adorable little Bowser Jr., Peach and Daisy selfieing, Yoshi getting showered by a coconut cream pie, and Lemmy and Bowser Jr. begging for food.

Mario and Peach discoing out is my favorite one.

WKQXmuM.gif

Mario and Bowser giving high fives?

Cool.

lets talk about how Daisy is tanned again in those new pictures

It seems that her updated renders are gonna be tanned as well, since those stickers match the new style in The top 100 minigames renders.

SMRL-Line-Luigi-Blooper.gif

Hope we get more of Luigi, swim trunks and all.

we probably need apng versions as there is no way the gif compression is doing these justice.

Here are some of my thoughts on some of the Mario's Relaxing Life stickers.
SMRL-Line-Peach-Daisy.gif

In the version of this that has sound, you could hear a bit of the Birabuto Kingdom music.

SMRL-Line-DK-Banana.gif

Mmmm..bananas...Mmmm!!

And let's not forget about Peach's bed hair!
Peachchanging_-_SuperMarioRelaxingLife.gif

If you know me, you can guess which one is my favorite

SMRL-Line-BabyMario-OK.gif

Needs Baby Luigi though, pretty disappointed in that, would have made the picture 10^5043850 better

That rolling Yoshi one also reminds me of that GIF of a dead Yoshi ragdoll rolling down the stairs, lol.

J-Yoshi64 said:
SMRL-Line-Bowser-Mario.gif

This is an interesting development.
Bowser being Mario's best friend confirmed.

Baby Luigi said:

Needs Baby Luigi though, pretty disappointed in that, would have made the picture 10^5043850 better
Is this like the highest quality Yoshi's Island Baby Mario we have?

Also

THIS.
IS.
AWESOME.

SMRL-Line-BowserJr-Lemmy.gif

Baby Luigi said:

and if you know me you can guess why im unhappy with this new Mario line set.

Julia-BM said:

We could add that to Peach's gallery on the Wiki.

Peach's bangs do look messed up and I thought Peach was finished taking a shower. I never thought that was her after getting out of bed. Her sleeping cap is the reason why her hair looks a little strange. I think Peach should go to sleep with a silk or satin pillowcase with her hair tied back into a ponytail with a scrunchie or have her braided. She'll look better that way.

Either ways, it reminds me of RafaelMartin's The Story Behind Super Mario 3D World comic and Mario Golf World Tour and Mario Sports Superstars.

the_story_behind_sm3dw_page_9_by_rafaelmartins-d7f60bo.png

this turned into hell real fast.

I'm surprised though, i would have expected that comment from ''Lord Voldemort'' himself... unless he is banned again.

Back