Vending machine

Mister Apple gets a tuba.

LED42 inserts a Nintendo 64.

Mister Apple gets a lawnmower. He proceeds to mow the grass near the vending machine.

Luigi 64DD inserts Waluigi's Taco Stand.

LED42 gets a lot of Brick Blocks. Don't worry, they will change back to coins after 10 units of time. Was it seconds, minutes, hours, days, or years?

Yoshi the SSM inserts a mouse (not the animal kind, but the computer kind, as I don't like the animal kind).

Yoshi the SSM gets a mouse (the animal kind).
Mister Apple inserts a portal gun.

The vending machine disappears. It reappears in front of Koops.

Koops inserts a letter that reads "Mister Apple, putting Portal guns in there won't get you anywhere!" The machine teleports back to Moster Apple.

Koops gets a confused letter from BBQ Turtle saying "What's a Portal gun, and where did this vending machine come from?".
BBQ Turtle inserts a conch shell.

BBQ Turtle gets a couch seal, a mysterious hybrid between a sofa and an aquatic mammal.
Mister Apple inserts a letter that reads "Mister Apple, putting Portal guns in there won't get you anywhere" signed by Koops.

The vending machine starts shaking. After a while, LED42 gets an all expense paid trip to a Shroobified Toad Town.

Yoshi the SSM inserts a Prima book about the LoZ:BotW game.

Yoshi the SSM gets a Prima book about Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (I think that's a Legend of Zelda game???).
BBQ Turtle inserts a backpack.

BBQ Turtle receives her schoolbooks, supplies, lunchbox (Which has Chicken Nuggets with BBQ sauce), and her Shy Guy doodles she did in class.

Julia-BM inserts an M-Token
M-Token_Artwork_-_Mario_and_Donkey_Kong_Minis_on_the_Move.png

Julia-BM gets an F token. F for fail, see me after class.
Mister Apple inserts a note telling people not to call him 'sweet apple'.

Mister Apple gets a note back saying "Sure thing, Mr. Apple".
BBQ Turtle inserts a frying pan.

BBQ Turtle gets a drying pan.
Marie the best squid★ inserts discount Iblis Ifrit.

Marie the Best Squid :luma: gets a fritter.
Mister Apple inserts the concept of dryness.

Mister Apple gets the concept of wetness, because as soon as he leaves for his house, it rains and he forgot his umbrella. And it's not going to end until he gets home.

Yoshi the SSM inserts a tablet playing Super Mario Run. (No, the tablet is not playing itself or playing on another tablet, it is running it on the screen. Wanted to clarify because a tablet actually playing a game would be weird.)

Yoshi the SSM gets a phone playing Super Mario Run, right where the tablet left off. Weird.
BBQ Turtle inserts a rollercoaster.

I don't even own an umbrella!

Barbecue Turtle gets a train.
Mister Apple inserts an old computer.

Mister Apple get's a Megavitamin. :drmario:

Marie the best squid★ inserts Bahamut Zero.

Marie the best squidstarfish gets Bahamut Zero point five.
Mister Apple inserts a disease.

Back