Vending machine

Mister Apple gets a kazooie
John inserts a notebook

The vending machine rumbles a bit, churning the ammonite into slush. After turning on the baking and waiting a good 40-45 minutes, the vending machine pops out a cookie that's shaped suspiciously like a trilobite.

LeftyGreenMario puts a feather of a snowy egret into the machine.

Mister Apple gets a pizza. (Relationship between them? They are both near each other in a text book I am doing homework in.)

Yoshi the SSM inserts a 3DS game that is actually a remake of a Nintendo 64 game called The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

Mister Apple said:
LeftyGreenMario gets a snowy egret pie.
Curse Mr. and Mrs. Twit.

Yoshi the SSM gets another space station, but the space station is all golden and there is a Triforce logo proudly displayed on it.

A majestic beauty to behold. Will you pioneer the space travel for your species and dazzle the alien races?

LeftyGreenMario inserts some Fruit by the Foot.

John receives a lack of hamburgers (how he went about receiving the lack of something will forever be a mystery).

Luigi 64DD inserts Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
cheese-wedge_1f9c0.png
cheese-wedge_1f9c0.png
cheese-wedge_1f9c0.png

John gets a Silver Luigi and praise of all non Pink Gold Peach fans outside the machine. Can't say much about the ones inside.

Yoshi the SSM finally inserts the fifth Pink Coin from Super Mario Maker. I had to make sure it wasn't a fake and I got the right one.

Yoshi the SSM gets a key. Now you just need to find out what it's for.

Koops inserts a tostarenan coin.

A Sphinx comes out of the vending machine and will now loyally fight by your side. Be careful if your enemies know the riddle, however.

LeftyGreenMario inserts a Tex-Mex taco.

Yoshi the Space Station Manager gets the graffiti wall from Odyssey.
Mister Apple inserts a locked chest. It just needs a key...

Mister Apple gets the chest back, but now it has been unlocked as it had the key in there. (I don't know what's in it).

Yoshi the SSM insert a Thank you note and then heads to the nearest graffiti and find where I can use the key I got from the vending machine.

Yoshi the SSM gets a map to the locked door that the key opens. It seems to be on the opposite side of eight worlds.
Mister Apple inserts a mushroom.

Mister Apple receives a ring.

Marie the best squid inserts a lukewarm can of Pepsi.

Marie the best squid gets a frozen can of Pepsi.
BBQ Turtle inserts a spatula.

Back