E R R O R

BBQ Turtle said:
No idea what I'm signing up for, but I'll hop on the bandwagon. Nothing wrong with signing up to just about everything.
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT ON EARTH I AM SIGNING UP FOR PLEASE TELL ME.
I'll still do it. Whatever it is.
You're signing up to find out what you're signing up for.

This must be that thing you were PMing me about last night. I'm definitely in.

Wait a second... LB in a murder mustery... we have our new issue of Police Blotters.

We used to have a thread together, so if I'm not some OP amazing bloke then I'll be sorely disappointed. Plus I reawwy wanna be in this

I apologize for taking so long to update this. My life has recently been a cesspool of theater, family happenings, and poor mental health, so finding both the time and the motivation to draw the next update is hard. Thank you to everybody who signed up and found interest in this, though. It honestly means a lot.

In the meantime, I do have points I want to reach, and I've been plotting where I want each of you to come into the story. Unfortunately, due to how many people signed up, some people are going to have larger roles than others; trying to focus on everybody the exact same amount would make the comic far more convoluted than I wish. Rest assured, everybody will have some sort of impact, but some more than others. Thank you for understanding.

Yeah, that's all I got. Thank you all again for showing interest in E R R O R, and I hope you enjoy what's to come!

Back