Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

I miss the over-the-top Toad facial expressions the most.

It hasn't gotten anything to do with graphics. It's just that they don't want to exaggerate anymore, and that sucks, it one of the reasons that made the Mario & Luigi games so comical.

I don't like Bowser's new sprite.

It's better than his original GBA one but it's inferior to his PJ one.

The cutscenes lack the oomph of the original version and so far the remixed songs aren't impressing me.

Honestly I'd have preferred they just made a new game altogether .

Bowser's sprite is the one from DT as far as I can tell. Which does fit more than the PJ one which isn't much different besides being at a slightly more horizontal angle like the rest of PJ's sprites, which wouldn't work as well at the angle this game is in.

No it's not the DT one either.

I just thought of something. The video just goes into the game, despite there being other files. Files are confirmed through what was talked about, but this shows that either (A)you go directly into the game the first time you play it, or (B)the producers are hiding how many save files there are (Is it 2 or 3).

I don't like the extra part on the battle theme tbh, I would rather that they kept it the same.

The first 10 minutes are rather uninteresting, it's just Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga with different graphics. I'm more interested in the gameplay changes.

I don't get the comparison.

No idea why it would since it's a completely separate thing.

I don't think it'll bring down the game itself, and it'll probably be a fun side mode but I do think that the main game and story of SSS is more worth promoting than the extra mode.

I don't see how a mini-throwaway mode will impact the main game itself regardless.

It has more of a chance of being brought down by the Oho Jees.

Supreme Commander Fawful of the Digital Candy Troll Kingdom said:
I don't think it'll bring down the game itself, and it'll probably be a fun side mode but I do think that the main game and story of SSS is more worth promoting than the extra mode.

The main game? Sure. The story? Absolutely not.

I'm so sad about the flight suit Koopas.

yKJGNZu.jpg

They were a part of my childhood ;-; oh well. It's just a game.

Just let original designs be original designs. Come on Nintendo, be your own you!

I'm confident Ankoopas will still be fat, if they aren't then a whole mechanic is scrapped or makes no sense.

Though that image actually made me realize there's an extra step in the ground in that area for the remake for whatever reason.

I feel like you're really overreacting here.

Also not all toads in CS look like that.

Supreme Commander Fawful of the Digital Candy Troll Kingdom said:
I'm confident Ankoopas will still be fat, if they aren't then a whole mechanic is scrapped or makes no sense.

Though that image actually made me realize there's an extra step in the ground in that area for the remake for whatever reason.

You're so calm and collected about all this. As much as I'd love for another Color Splash backlash revolution with twitter hashtags (Muhahaha), I deeply respect how a huge fan of original characters like yourself is taking the hard high road. I'm just really respect that.

I on the other hand, would rather see noise get made so Nintendo higher ups can leave AlphaDream and IntelligentSystems alone to be original and creative with story and characters. But I always respect people who take the high road more than radicals such as myself. I respect you. :posh:

TheSuperStarSaga said:
I on the other hand, would rather see noise get made so Nintendo higher ups can leave AlphaDream and IntelligentSystems alone to be original and creative with story and characters. But I always respect people who take the high road more than radicals such as myself. I respect you. :posh:
Any proof that it's nintendo who's been ordaining all of this, and it's not AlphaDream/IntelligentSystems taking the initiative here?

Back